🔆𝟯

Sanzu cackled like a maniac while torturing the rats that are available in bonten. "Go ahead, sunshine! It's your turn!" He pushed natsu in front of the guys that are tied tightly with ropes, struggling to break free and get out of the hell hole.

Natsu grinned and them and pulled out her toy gun that she got from rindou on her birthday yesterday, "loOK AT THIS GUNS, MR!"

She shot one guy three times with it, the rubber bullets hitting his chest and dropped down to the ground.

Natsu looked at the guy she just shot with sparkly eyes, expecting something.

Behind her, sanzu was glaring at the poor guy, he mouthed "play dead or else."

The guy shivered and groaned, "augh! I'm shot! H-hELP ME GUYS!" He shouted to the guys beside him who sweatdrops as he dropped down to the ground, 'dead'.

Louie the chihuahua deadpanned. Imbecile.

Natsu cheered, "papa-san, i shot the bad guy until he died with my nerf gun!" She proudly said while huffing.

Sanzu chuckled and ruffled her hair, "yes you did. Now, go upstairs and stay with your uncles. I need to dispose of these bodies."

"Okay!" Natsu skipped on her way to the elevator with louie trailing behind her after giving bonten's rats a nasty glare.

"Now, where were we?" Sanzu smirked as he got closer to the guys with a malicious glint in his eyes.

As natsu got out of the elevator proudly with her mini suit and skirt that has bonten's logo and her nerf gun in tow, plus a ferocious chihuahua trailing behind her, she waddled to rindou and hug his leg as he was the closest person from where she walked from.

"Rin-san!"

"Oh, hey. Lookin good, kid!" Rindou ruffled her hair as he complemented natsu's get up for today, making her laugh happily.

"I shot a guy three times today!" She cheerily said.

Rindou stared at her as he sipped on his coffee before his brain clicked that she probably shot someone with her toy gun, "...okay. good job." He showed her a thumbs up.

Natsu cheered and walked to the fridge, slamming it open and almost hit takeomi in the face as he walked into the pantry.

"WOAH! Natsu, don't just come in here and slam every door you want." Takeomi frowned at her.

Natsu frowned back as she blew raspberries to her uncle, "i slam whatever i want!"

Takeomi gasped, "whY you little–" he gasped again when he saw natsu grabbing the milk box and something else, then she walked away sassily from him with the chihuahua in tow, walking the same way as her. "WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!" He shouted as he took a deep breath to calm himself down.

Istg i feel like there's 2 haruchiyos. He gritted his teeth. Calm down, she's just a kid. A very small kid. Perhaps it's a little revenge since she's my only niece and i forgot her birthday yesterday. He sighed and opened the fridge.

"NATSU, DID YOU TAKE MY PUDDING?!" Takeomi shouted from the pantry.

Natsu was gobbling down on the chocolate pudding and deadpanned. "yES!"

"WHY?! IT HAS MY NAME ON IT, WHY DID YOU TAKE IT?!"

"YOU'RE MY UNCLE, SHUT UP AND LET ME EAT!" She gobbled down on the pudding again.