🔆𝟭𝟭

The people of italy never thought that there was gonna be a literal blood bath at their international airport lmao.

The two shady couple is not as simple as they seem, they also have their own bodyguards and small army of people protecting them since they arrive at the airport.

But then they meet bonten.

Sanzu noticed something was wrong with his child and he was like, "gIVE ME BACK MY BABY!" And started shooting at everyone.

In the middle of the war, natsu was separated from her 'parents' as she sat on her bum in the corner of the war, just blinking and trying to comprehend what the fuck was happening and her head was still hurting.

Koko noticed her, went up to her and checked on how she's doing but all he got was a vacant and confused stare, making his heart beat with worry.

So like, when koko started to fight these dudes in front of natsu, one of them accidentally smacked her, sending her flying face first to the wall.

Koko gasped. "HOW DARE YOU!" He shot the man several times and quickly checked on natsu.

"KiD, WAKE UP!" He slapped her several times.

Natsu groaned and blinked her eyes before rubbing them when she felt some liquid fell to it.

Koko started to worry more and gently get rid of the blood that started to get into her eyes.

"Koko-san?" Natsu mumbled as she finally take a look at the male.

Koko smiled and hugged her, "it's me!"

The crazy woman widens her eyes at the scene, "darling, it seems like he made our daughter remember!" She frowned and kicked mochi on his legs as he grunted and the woman escaped his grip, running to natsu and koko.

Hearing that, the man grit his teeth as he was having a fight with sanzu, who's eyes glinted with so much malice at the man. "Oh, so you tried to brainwash her into not remembering us?!"

The other executives gave the two couple a death stare before continuing to fight after they heard that sentence.

Mikey put his legs in front of the running woman, making her trip and fell down to the ground harshly.

His blank eye stared at her form before kicking her in the head harshly. "Oops." He blankly said as he walked away, fighting the other guys. "Koko, get her away from here."

Koko nodded and carried natsu to somewhere safe.

Hearing the cracking sound when mikey kicked his wife's head and also koko taking natsu away, the man's anger exploded as his fight with sanzu got more severe, they were both filled with anger.

"you think you can get my child away from me and brainwashed her?!" Sanzu  bitch slapped the man, making him fell down.

The pink haired man loaded his gun, aiming it at the man's forehead."Think again bitch, You're not even worthy of my daughter." He snorted and pulled the trigger.

As bonten saw the mess they made, they quickly board their private plane and set off back to japan.