🔆𝟲

"Natsu, it's your turn." The teacher said with a smile.

Today was family day at the kindergarten, which means parents/relatives came into the school and does activities with their kids and kids would do presentations on why their families are the best.

Natsu was gonna flex on the other kids that her family is the best 💅🏻.

She opened up her rolled paper which had drawings of herself, sanzu, and the other bonten's executives.

"This is my papa." She pointed to the human drawing which had a pink hair.

Sanzu squealed in the audience..

"He sells drugs." She giggled.

Takeomi who attended the school event with sanzu, facepalmed. Sanzu just nods proudly.

The teachers and the rest of the parents gasped in shock as they eyed sanzu.

"This is koko-san, he's rich and nice. He likes to buy me lots of things." Natsu nodded while pointing to a white haired man in her drawing, "this is ran-san and rin-san. They're cool, rin-san bought me a gun at my birthday!"

The teachers and parents gasped again.

"This is kaku-san, most of the time he stays quiet but he's a really reliable person. He took me to the zoo the other day and i almost got shot by these random mens with guns!"

The teachers and parents gasped again as they look over to natsu and sanzu several times. iS SHE FOR REAL?!

"This is my uncle. He forgot my birthday yesterday." Natsu pouted while pointing at a picture of takeomi. "And he smokes too much i think he won't live long."

Takeomi choked while sanzu wheezed.

"This is mochi-san. I'm not really close to him but he's also nice. He usually brings a lot of food if he visits me."

Atleast that one sounds normal. The other thought while sweatdropping.

"And last but not least, this is boss!" Natsu pointed at a picture of mikey who was holding a dorayaki. "He's evil but i like him so much!" She giggled. "He once fight more than 100 men by himself and he won! Isn't he so cool?!" She squealed.

Sanzu nodded excitedly while the others seemed to have lost their soul, wondering what kind of life this girl actually live on.

"And this! This is louie the chihuahua. He loves biting and fighting people, but i think he tolerates me." Natsu nodded while pointing at a drawing of a small dog.

"....t-that's nice, natsu...uh...why don't you sit down now..." the teacher said.

"Okay!" The girl skipped her way to sit between her dad and uncle. Takeomi's eyes twitched at natsu who was just smiling happily after the presentation while sanzu was smooching natsu's cheeks repeatedly.

"I-I'M SO PROUD OF YOU" he cried.

Takeomi wondered when is this torture gonna be done. They did some kiddy arts and crafts, watch movies and had lunch together at the kindergarten, which was actually not so bad but with people's wondering eyes, he just wanted to go home thanks to natsu's presentation about them.