🔆𝟭𝟬

As hurtful and sad as it is, bonten had finally has clues about what had been done to natsu and pinpoint her whereabouts after a month.

They were all upset and angry, at hanma and at themselves.

One month was too long. What if something bad happened to natsu? They would all blame themselves if they lost their sunshine.

Louie on the other hand, was being taken care by the same guy he had traumatized and wearing a full on safety gear everytime he went over.

But the chihuahua with anger issues cannot help but to worry about natsu. He sadly and angrily stared at the tv in front of him that was switched on by the guy, displaying a show called paw patrol.

This was an insult in front of his face, the human had the audacity to display a dog turned hero cartoon in front of his face.

But he decided to just let him off and not bite him for today. He was too sad, thinking about his little owner that usually bother him, needs his help to reach high places, and usually shower him with affection even though he's always rough, not friendly, and was basically angry to her all the time.

Louie barked sadly, where are you kid?

The man stole a glace at louie after he heard his sad bark. He also hoped that natsu could be quickly found and come home because louie is definitely waiting for her.

But most importantly, he doesn't want to deal with the chihuahua anymore. Louie was too scary for his poor heart.

Back to natsu, she was really sure that she played her cards right by acting like a little adorable daughter in front of their faces.

But those two shady couple wanted more. They weren't as dumb as natsu thought they were.

They noticed that natsu was way smarter than her actual age, which was 4.

She speaks more clearly, albeit childish. She can think or do most of the things other 4 year old child might not be think or doing.

How did you guys even expect that bonten would let a 4 year old kid wonder off in the streets for a while on her own every after school? Natsu was just a baddie 💅🏻.

But the two couple wanted natsu to not only become adorable, but also vulnerable, weak, and silly so she can depend on them for the rest of her life.

Radical.

So the shady man was enlightened and gave natsu a heavy blow in the head as he and his wife hoped that 'their' daughter doesn't die and just suffer a traumatic brain injuries and its symptoms or something.

The poor girl did not know what just happened. She woke up in the morning, chillin on her bed while she ate her fries, and the next thing she knew her vision went black.