🔆𝟮𝟭

Y/n was like "aight lemme teach you how to seduce these bitches called boys," when she heard that her baby was gonna be sent on a mission by mikey to get close to his enemy's son.

Sanzu hits the back of her head as he dragged natsu away from y/n and hissed. "nO!"

The three of them went to tokyo disneyland, courtesy of natsu who really wants to go together with the two of them.

She squealed when she rode the cup thingy, carousel, and saw the parade in the night where all disney characters were shown with brilliant colorful lights shining from them.

Natsu was so happy that day, she spends time with both her papa and mama and she bought those cute minnie mouse headband that matches with y/n, while sanzu bought the mickey mouse one.

At one point at lunch, they bought some cupcakes for dessert. Sanzu and y/n was bickering as usual and the pink haired man, angered, decided to throw the cupcakes to y/n's face, making the woman seethe in anger and throw back another set of cupcakes to sanzu.

Natsu was just giggling at them, cheering the two adults who had a literal food fight in public.

After they got kicked out, the three of them went to disneyland's hotel.

Natsu jumped on the bed and rolled around. She started to jump up and down on the bed as well, excited for all of this.

I mean, this is her first time spending time with both of her parents. Natsu smiled at the thought. I spend time with papa and mama like the others! She looked at the two adults excitedly with sparkly eyes.

The two looked at each other before they sighed. They needed to get along for now. For natsu. They shrugged and jumped beside natsu on the bed, snuggling together.

Natsu, happy with the warmth and tired from all of the adrenaline from today, was lulled to sleep while hugging each of y/n's and sanzu's hand.

After the small girl went to sleep, sanzu and y/n gave each other the stink eye and scoffed.

"I'm taking her to stay with me after this." Y/n whisper-yelled at sanzu who glared at her.

"nO! She's gonna stay with me!" He whisper-yelled back.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, you stay with her for like 4 years or more! I just spent time with her for a few months for gods sake, let me enjoy my time with my baby!"

Sanzu snorted. "Tough luck. Who told you to take a 4 year long ass mission?"

Y/n grabbed a nearby pillow and smacked it on sanzu's face, making the man screech. "Fuck you!"

"ShUsh! You're gonna wake her up!"

"No, you're gonna wake her up with your ugly ass screech!" Y/n smacked sanzu again in the face.

"Fuck you too!" Sanzu grabbed the pillow before y/n could hit him again and take his revenge by smacking y/n in the face with the pillow like she did.

Y/n made an ugly screech.

Sanzu snorted. "yOUR SNORT IS UGLIER THAN MINE!" He stuck out his tongue childishly.

"I'D WATCH MY BACK AFTER THIS IF I WERE YOU-" y/n threatened while she blocked the pillow and threw it to the wall on the other side of the room.