Chapter 4 - Acceptance Letter

All Might squinted at the screen, pausing right when Izuku Midoriya hit the zero pointer. This kid... Toshinori swore he saw him use two different quirks during the entrance exam. And multiple quirks could only mean one thing. All For One. That bastard of a villain had gone off the radar years ago. It had been over a decade by now but that didn't mean All Might gave up on his search. That man killed his master, killed hundreds of people! He was a monster that stole quirks from innocent people and used them to build up his ranks.

He was a manipulative evil man that needed to be stopped at all cost.
"Are you almost done? I need to lock up the security footage in the archives today" a bored tone came from behind the number one hero. Aizawa Shouta, also known as the pro hero Eraserhead, a teacher here at UA, just like him.
"His arm turned grey, Eraser. I'm sure he's using a power that isn't his own!"

"It's just the angle of the camera and the impact of the punch. We've both seen that before All Might" Aizawa stated, crossing his arms.
"Do you really think this All For One figure will give children multiple quirks? Kids are unpredictable... Wouldn't it be a safer bet to give it to people already loyal to him?"
"I think he's building an army" All Might breathed.

"Using children to infiltrate into places others can't... A spy within UA would be disastrous! I still can't believe Nezu let him in despite my protests!"
"Midoriya isn't a spy, All Might" Aizawa deadpanned, sighing as he rubbed his face in both annoyance and frustration.
"Besides, Nezu placed him in my homeroom class. I'll make sure to keep an eye on him if that will calm you down a little?"

Toshinori groaned, shutting off the tape and leaving it to Aizawa to lock up. They had high security on them so student quirk info didn't fall into the wrong hands. Shouta knew about All Might's crusade for his nemesis, like all teachers here at UA. It's how he became a teacher in the first place. To guide the next generation to greatness and make sure they were ready for whatever dangers this unknown figure might bring.

Aizawa was a little skeptical about this All For One figure though... A person with the ability to take and give quirks? A man that supposedly lived for centuries? It sounded more like the plot for a bad sci-fi horror movie to him. But Nezu seemed to believe him and that was good enough for the black ray of sunshine. With a sigh, he locked up the security footage and made sure to lock the door behind him as well.

"You all done here?" Mic asked as he walked up to the black head in the hallway.
"Yeah, ready to call it a day... School hasn't even started yet and I'm already tired" he complained.
"Aw, come on Sho! I know you love those kids!" Mic exclaimed, swinging his arm around Aizawa's shoulder as they started walking.
"Well, All Might thinks one of my first years is involved with All For One-"

"Wait? Seriously?" Yamada asked, surprised and shocked.
"But they're, like, 14!"
"There isn't an age limit for being evil, Mic. But I'm sure he's just seeing what he wants to see. We haven't gotten a new lead on that man in over a year and he has been running into dead end after dead end ever since his mentor was killed" Aizawa sighed.

"Anyway, I'll look into him, just to ease his anxiety a little bit"
"Aw~ You do care~" Yamada teased him, kissing him on the cheek.
"Wouldn't you know, hm?" Shouta breathed, turning his head to kiss his husband on the lips. Not a lot of people knew about their relationship. Mostly pro heroes and members of the UA faculty.

Eraserhead didn't like the media and didn't think the whole world should know about it. Present Mic agreed and so they never officially announced it.
"You can't just be so cute out of nowhere! I wasn't prepared man!" Yamada exclaimed, covering his blushing face as Aizawa rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face.
"Come on, let's go home you idiot..."

...

"Oi Deku! You better not have fucking opened this shit without me!" Katsuki yelled as he slammed the front door open.
"Dude, can you, like, chill for once?" Dabi asked.
"Also, if the front door falls off its hinges, you're paying for the repairs" Tenko added.
"Where the hell is Deku? Our acceptance letters arrived in the mail today and if that nerd opened his without me, I'm killing him" the ash blonde simply stated.