Chapter 32 - Nomu Attack

Katsuki heard the screams before he saw the first Nomu appear. Shoto was able to freeze one shut before they were able to meet up with the Wild Wild Pussy Cats and their other classmates. Yet the one person Katsuki was looking for wasn't there.
"Where the hell is Deku?!" he hissed, glaring at the pro heroes.
"We don't know, we haven't been able to locate him-"

"Bullshit!"

"Bakugou, calm down!" Todoroki frowned.
"I'm sure Midoriya is fine"
"You don't fucking understand icyhot!" Katsuki hissed.
"We get that you're worried, but I'm certain Midoriya-" Iida tried, only to get cut off.
"Shut the fuck up, four eyes! If no one here is gonna be any help, I'm going back in there!"

"We'll be guiding all of you back to camp, no strays!" Tiger stated.
"Midoriya will be fine, Bakugou. He's smart, he won't pick fights he can't win and he'll find a way to hide and find his way back to camp. Don't you trust him?" Yaoyorozu asked, trying to deescalate the situation.
"He won't be the one to pick the damn fight, ponytail! These things won't leave him alone! He's the one they're chasing!"

"How do you know for certain Midoriya is their target?"

They turned around to see Aizawa sensei run up to them, clearly distressed and displeased by the situation. His class was getting attacked by monsters the pro heroes back in Hosu could barely contain, so you would be pissed off and worried for less shit then this. And now he heard Midoriya wasn't here with them either? Ugh, this was just one big mess!

"The same way you know, right?" Katsuki scoffed, knowing at least his homeroom teacher should understand the urgency of the situation.
"The Nomu are after Deku, so why the hell aren't we doing something?!"
"Tiger, guide them back to camp. Pixie-Bob and I will go check on the students of 1-B and make sure they get back to camp as well. All Might is taking care of the Nomu as we speak and after the students are safe, we'll join him"

"You can't expect me to stand aside and watch!" Katsuki hissed, being held back by Todoroki as he wanted to attack his teacher.
"Stand down Bakugou. You're a student, not a hero" Aizawa told him.
"When attacked, you're all allowed to use your quirks in self defense. No unprovoked combat, do you understand?"

Katsuki was still pissed off, not answering any questions about why he knew those monsters were after their classmate while they were escorted back to camp. Izuku better be fine or else he'll kill someone! So when he saw Shinsou back at camp, the one that was supposed to be partnered up with Deku for the test of courage, he completely flipped.

"Where the fuck is Deku?! Why the hell aren't you with him hah?!"
"It wasn't my choice! We were surrounded and he sent us away!" Hitoshi hissed back, still frustrated by the way Izuku just sent them off like that. The girls had been asking questions he couldn't possibly answer. That idiot completely exposed himself! But he also knew there was no other option in which neither of them got hurt...

"He what?" Katsuki breathed.
"He sent us away. Some sort of teleportation quirk, I don't know" Shinsou groaned.
"He'll have a better chance when he doesn't need to hold back and we both know it"
"That moron isn't going to go full out, not with All Might around!" Katsuki grunted.
"He's fucked if the pros don't find him!"

"They will find him" Hitoshi stated, more to convince himself than Katsuki. The ash blonde wasn't so sure about whether or not he should be happy about that idea...

...

Izuku was panting as he ran through the forest to try and lure the Nomu away from camp. As of now, there were six of them following him. Six! This was getting ridiculous! His plan wasn't working all that well because there were more than six of them in total, that much Izuku knew. Fuck! He needed to contact Aizawa sensei! Or his dad! Someone! At one point he was able to loop back around, stumbling upon the large open area they used for training. He'd never been so happy to see All Might!