Chapter 16 - Feral

The moment Kacchan entered the stands was the moment Himiko fled the scene. Of course they bickered for a moment before Katsuki kicked her out, back on her way to her own seat. He'd always been more strict on her and his other informal siblings than Izuku has ever been...
"Aw! Kacchan, that hurts!" Izuku whined as the ash blonde pinched his cheeks.
"You idiot! Why the hell did you let that psycho in here?!"

"I-I didn't though!" Izuku whined, pulling himself free. Katsuki scowled, rolling his eyes. How typical... Izuku gave him a soft smile, glancing back at the rest of the class. They were all chatting and muttering, some shooting looks at them. They must be talking about what he just told them, about his dad's work... They'd find out sooner or later, but at least they seemed to be taking it well. Better than his peers in middle school at least...

"Tch, don't mind those useless extras. It doesn't matter what they think about you or those annoying bastards you live with" Katsuki scoffed, making Izuku chuckle a little.
"Yeah, I guess you're right Kacchan" he sighed, giving the blonde a bright smile.
"Good luck in the final, okay? I'm rooting for you!"
"Hell yeah! I'll crush that guy!" Katsuki grinned, smashing an explosion against his fist.

Todoroki glanced in their direction, quietly making his way out of the stands and towards the prep room. Katsuki went down there soon after and not much later, the match finally started. Shoto was still confused about what to do. Whether he should use his fire or not. Katsuki was a tough opponent, blasting his way through wall after wall of ice as he slowly made his way towards the halfa.

The ash blonde was getting angrier by the second though. What?! Was he not worthy of this asshole's full power?! Why wasn't he using it against him like he did against Deku?! How could he know he was actually better than him if he didn't give it his all?!
"ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING FIGHT ME OR WHAT ICYHOT?!" Katsuki roared, sending several big explosions Shoto's way.

The fight wasn't boring, but Todoroki was pushed on the defensive rather quickly, hesitating and thinking too long over his next move to be on the offensive. Katsuki on the other hand seemed to have never ending firepower at his disposal. It worried Izuku though. The green head knew his childhood friend was pushing his limits. Oh Kacchan will definitely feel this afterwards...

In the end, Shoto wasn't much of a challenge for Katsuki and the ash blonde managed to beat him. Katsuki himself didn't seem satisfied with that lame ass victory though, still yelling and exploding all over the place until Midnight had to eventually use her quirk on him to make him pass out. Izuku got up from his seat, a hand instantly grabbing his arm.

"I know you want to go down there to see Bakugou, but I think it's better if you let him calm down first, Deku-kun" Uraraka said.
"No, you don't know Kacchan like I do" Izuku breathed.
"His rage isn't going to just pass and he isn't going to listen to just anyone... I-I have to go talk to him before he lashes out at a teacher and gets in trouble"

He gave her a small smile as he pulled his arm free.
"I'll see you later, Uraraka-san!"
With that he left the stands, quickly making his way down towards the waiting areas to look for Kacchan. Hm, maybe they're in the nurse's office? Recovery Girl did have a room here for the injuries the sportsfestival brought. Yeah, he'll go look there first!

Izuku was walking fast, yet he stopped straight in his tracks once he turned a corner, stumbling forward a little as he yelped. All Might... The hero saw him before Izuku could turn around and find another way to Recovery Girl's office.
"Ah young Midoriya! Have you come to check on your classmates?" All Might asked, his fake smile plastered over his face like every other time Izuku had seen him.

They both wore masks around each other, tiptoeing, being careful not to let anything slip. Any sign of hatred or distrust could and would be used against them later and they both knew that.
"O-oh, uhm, y-yes, I was just on my way, All Might sensei" Izuku said, forcing a smile as he started walking towards the man. Just walk past him, keep talking and smiling and ignore him.