10.

Psychotic Love

Positive.
Positive.

I'm pregnant.

You're pregnant at your age, slut.

Shut up!

I wanted to slam my head against the wall to get rid of these horrible voices. They wouldn't leave me alone and it was scary.

I heard Tristan bumping his body against the door until he finally broke it down, that was the least of my worries.

Here I was, holding onto the positive pregnancy stick, with a psychotic man about to kill me.

"You fucking bitch." He sounded like an animal. Like a beast. A monster.

His hands went to my throat and slammed me against the wall. "You're really going to regret fucking with me lately." I looked into his eyes, and I wish I didn't. They were filled with pure evil and I saw no good in them. This man, no he wasn't even a man, he was a monster. This monster needed mental help.

He belonged somewhere in a fucking mental institution!

"Don't." I warned weakly as he pulled my hair back tightly.

"I don't take orders from a pathetic person like you." He laughed, it was evil and it echoed the bathroom.

That laugh haunted my dreams.

Why do I love him...?

"I'm... I'm..." I couldn't get the words out because I was too scared for what he would do.

I know I'm only few weeks, or maybe days. But something bad could happen to the baby if he does anything.

"Pregnant." I finished off.

Tristan froze in his spot. He did nothing but blink at me.

"You're pregnant?" Tristan questioned, he finally, but slowly, released my throat and took a step away from me.

I released a forced tear. "Yes. I'm fucking pregnant with your baby! Because of you, I'm in this situation. Because of you, I feel the way I'm feeling now. You make me feel disgusted, sick, weak, pathetic. I hate you for it." I cried out in anger. My feelings getting the better of me.

Instead of hitting me like he normally would do, he just stared as if he was allowing me to say all of this.

His eyes didn't show anything that he might do.

"I-I hate you." I slipped down the wall, my hand holding onto my flat stomach which now had a baby inside.

I screamed out in frustration as I slammed my fists down on the ground. I ignored the painful feeling going through my bones, I was concentrating on the anger I was feeling, towards Tristan.

"No you don't." He scoffed as he bent down so we were eye to eye. "You love me and you can't help it." He grinned, it was like a grin from the Devil.

He enjoyed seeing me at my weakest point but loved it when I would fight against him.

"And that baby of... ours, is going to love me too." He reached out to place his hand over mine on my stomach but I stopped him from even coming inches closer.

"I don't want you touching me." I looked up into his eyes only intime to see him cock his head to the side and smile at me.

He looked crazy!

Like you. You should just kill yourself. Do it.

"Make them stop!" I yelled as I covered my head.