4.

''Tristan please don't do this. I just came home. Don't take me away.'' I cried out as I sat at the back of his car. He was ignoring me. Everything I said, he wouldn't even listen.

I crossed my arms, ''Fine. Be a psychopath and kidnap a teenager you pervert.'' 

My body was slammed against the seat in front of me as the car came to a sudden stop. Quickly he got out of the car, and opened the door to my side.

''Don't!'' I yelled, as I slid away from him. He grabbed onto my ankles and parted my legs. ''I'm a fucking pervert?'' He said, as if it was a joke to him.

He positioned in between my legs as he pressed his weight onto my body. 

''You don't complain whenever I'm fucking you.''

I closed my eyes tightly knowing that was indeed true. He had done that to me, but I thought it was going to be painful like rape, but it wasn't. The first time he went slow, and steady, knowing that I was a virgin he didn't want to hurt me unless I needed to be 'punished'.

''You think that feels nice? I'm faking it.'' He smirked at my words. 

His hand went onto my hair and grip tightly, I whimpered quietly at the pain.

''You always like to test me, I think you like being punished. You do, don't you?''

I placed my hands on his chest, I pushed him away but he didn't budge. ''Why won't you just fucking admit that you want to be with me?'' He yelled at me.

''Because I have a family, I can't just leave my life just to be with a crazy guy!'' I yelled back.

I was afraid of what he might do if I'm rude to him, but at this moment I was glad I was finally standing up to him.

''Is that all I am to you, a crazy guy?'' 

His grip on my hair tightened, ''Huh? Is it!?'' He roared in my face angrily. I shook my head, as tears poured down my face uncontrollably. ''I hate you so much.'' I cried out as I clenched my fists.

I couldn't stop myself once I started to hit him and struggle to get him off me. ''I fucking hate you!'' Large tears wet my face. I took deep breaths, he was staring at me with no emotion on his face. It was almost as if he was taking in my outburst and emotional state.

''Please don't cry.'' His voice was gentle as he wiped away the tears with his thumb. ''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you.'' He kissed my lips softly, as he placed his forehead onto mine. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek. 

''You can't keep apologizing but then you keep on doing the thing you apologized for.'' I had calmed down now, but was still taking quick breaths in case I ticked him off again.

''I know baby, I'll change, I promise.''

I've heard this all before, gosh, we sound like a normal couple. I can't be in love with my kidnapper, I just can't. It's not right.

''Are you going to take me home?'' I asked, my hopes were high but were crushed. ''No.'' His voice was firm.

I got him off guard as I pushed him out the car, which made him fall on his back with a groan. I quickly jumped out the car but only for my ankle to be grabbed, I tripped onto the ground painfully. I could feel my skin scraping against the stoney road. 

I used my free foot to kick his chest. He grabbed onto my other one and dragged me towards him. My top has risen up to my stomach as my knickers were on show. ''GET OFF OF ME!'' I screamed as loud as I could. It wasn't so that someone could hear me, it was because I was so angry.

My body went limp once I had given up.

I felt weak and useless as I had let him pick me up and practically throw me inside the car. I layed down on the three seats, scrunching up my body into a ball as I cried to myself. 

''I hate you, Tristan.''

I hated him for doing all those things to me, for kidnapping me, kicking, slapping, punching me. I hated him for it.

But I loved him. His words charmed me, his gentle touch as he wiped away my tears. His soft, kind words as he made me feel special.

He was now driving as if nothing had even happened.

It was an two hours later, I had felt the car come to a stop. I lifted my head to sadly see the familiar house of his.

I got out of the car, and slammed the door shut. He was behind me as I pushed opened the door. I knew he never looked it because we were in the middle of nowhere. Nobody is around here.

I was a few feet away from the stairs when I felt my wrist being gripped onto, I was stopped by him. ''Ah ah ah, now where do you think you're going?''

''Outside, clearly.'' My voice was laced with sarcasm. 

''Seeing you rub against me like that in the car got me hard, and now I can't stop thinking about your body. So you're going to have to deal with this problem.'' He placed my hand on to the bulge. 

''No.'' I gulped, I pulled away my hand and walked away. 

I screamed in pain once I felt my hair being pulled by the roots. I scratched at his hand. He pushed me on to the ground, I screamed at the horrifying pain that went through my head as he dragged me somewhere by my hair. I held tightly onto it, trying to loosen the grip. 

''Please!'' I begged, thrashing my legs around. Suddenly he released my hair and my head slammed against the wooden floor. 

I was picked up by my arm pits and placed on the couch in a sitting position as he stood in front of me. 

He undid his belt, I stared up at him with wide eyes as I saw him pull down his trousers and boxers. He released his hard member which stood up straight almost touching my face.

''Now, suck baby girl.''

He placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed it forward. My lips touching the tip of his cock. 

''Oh come on, open up.'' His voice was teasing me. 

I wrapped my hand around him, just softly. Then all of a sudden, I tightened my grip so that it was painful for him. He bent over, ''Ah!'' He groaned in pain. His hand striked me against my cheek. The slap was so strong and painful that it made my body forced to the side. 

I hated being hit.

I placed my hand on my stinging cheek. ''You bitch.'' He snarled at me.

He pushed me down flat on the couch. His guided his large member towards my entrance. His hand went to my knickers, he ripped them off, the material hitting painfully against my skin.

''Don't do this.'' I knew it wasn't going to be gentle and pleasurable how he always does it, this was going to be rough and painful.

''You've tested me too many times, and this is what's going to happen to you!'' He pinned my hands down, and slammed into me.

I screamed at the uncomfortable feeling.  

A voice made him freeze, ''Now, now Tristan. That's no way to treat a lady, is it?''