7.

''Do you know what I love?'' Tristan had a sharp knife in his hand, the top of the knife was piercing into his skin as he twirled the knife around.

I didn't answer his question knowing that he will answer it himself.

We were both laying in bed, and yes he brought a knife up. Not in case I do anything stupid, but he likes to play with it. He likes to spin it around his skin, gently pressing it against himself and sliding it up his bare skin. 

He didn't fear the fact that the sharp weapon might cut his skin, in fact he enjoyed taking the risk. 

''I love seeing you cower away, the second you see me holding a knife.'' He put the tip of the knife on his toned stomach, and moved it in a simple pattern. ''Mhh.''  I saw him close his eyes and dropped the knife on his stomach. 

The cold metal didn't make him wince one bit.

This was the perfect chance. 

I reached quickly for the knife, but suddenly it was thrown on the floor by him, and his fingers wrapped round my wrist tightly. 

He pulled me fore ward, making me land on top of him. ''Well well well... You're being a naughty girl, again.'' He said it as if it was a fact.

Our face's were inches apart from each other, I could feel his hot breath fanning on my face. ''When will you learn?'' He mumbled to himself.

He leaned over and picked up the knife, but placed it behind his back out of my reach. ''You're going to get a spanking.'' 

He sat up, which made me sit up as well, since I was half on him. He placed his hand on my back, and pushed me down. My bottom was high in the air, as I was leaned on his lap.

He ripped off my knickers with a quick pull. I squealed in shock at the disappearance of the material. The cold breeze brushed against my heat, and it was sensitive. 

I saw him reach behind him and pulled out the knife, my eyes widen in shock. ''No, no, no!'' I yelled repeatedly once I felt the cold knife on my bum.

''No, please don't. This is going to hurt.'' I whined.

''Baby, it's supposed to hurt you. There's no fun for me when you're not feeling pain.'' He pushed my head down further into the bed. I screamed once the metal clashed against my skin painfully. 

Tears poured down my cheek as he continued to spank my bum with the knife. It was the after pain that hurt the most, it was almost like burning yourself and then after that hot throbbing feeling.

''Please.'' I begged quietly, my face scrunched up in pain once the metal was smacked against my stinging backside.

''Just one more baby.'' He sounded frustrated, but slapped the knife against my bum one more time. I winced in pain.

''Have you learned your lesson?'' I heard the knife drop the ground, but then quickly felt a hand grip onto my hair tightly and pulled my head back. It was aching my neck, but that didn't stop him.

''You're such a whore, you enjoyed that didn't you? I know you did since you're soaking.'' As if to prove his point, I felt a cold finger slide in between my second pair of lips, the feeling of the finger disappeared. I looked to see his finger that he used was soaking wet.

''What type of girl likes getting a spanking with a knife?'' 

I groaned in frustration, and crawled to the end of the bed. ''Oh, no you don't.'' He grabbed onto my ankle and dragged me back. I felt his hand rub against my sensitive skin, as if to soothe the pain.