27.

Psychotic Love

I knew I had put my hopes too high about Charlie. I thought that he wouldn't be like other guys at that age, still immature about relationships, messing around... cheating.

That's exactly what Charlie had been doing. I had caught him red handed, I made my way over to his home and used the spared key under the dirty door mat to allow myself in, with his permission before.

Only to see Charlie, naked, in between a females legs, who was naked too.

Their loud breathing, groans and moans echoed the room and I felt sick to my stomach.

"Oh fuck yes." The woman yelled out as the bed banged against the wall.

"Just like that Charlie, right there!" She moaned loudly as her nails dug into his back and I knew Charlie was close as he began to loudly groan.

After my brain took in what was happening, I threw the door open and both heads snap towards me.

Charlie's eyes went wide and filled with shock as he stopped his thrusting.

Not only was Charlie fucking another woman, but that woman was the person I saw in the bathroom and had a strange conversation with.

She must of been acting that way because she knew I was with Charlie.

After the female got dressed, purposely taking her time as she has an amused grin on her lips, I had stood against the wall once Charlie had thrown on some boxers.

"I'm sure all that fucking has actually reduced your speed in changing." My voice was sarcastic as I snapped at the woman who took her time.

"Actually yes it did, Charlie was fucking me pretty good, probably because you weren't really that... satisfying." The woman made a disgusted face, only for me to raise an eyebrow.

"I'll make sure to get myself tested." My top lip raised in disgust, and Charlie sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry... I didn't want you to find out like this. Just sit down and let's talk about it."

I laughed humourlessly, I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure, go ahead... tell me what was it like to be inside another woman's vagina when you're in a relationship." I tapped my foot impatiently.

I glared at the female who was about to walk out, the door was slammed loudly seconds later.

"You know what I mean baby, please just calm down and-"

"CALM DOWN?! You want me to calm down?" I allowed all the anger and hurt that I felt to be released in my words and fists as I slammed my palms against his chest, I wanted to hit, kick and slap the fuck out of him.

He was no better then any other guy.

"Fuck you Charlie! You're a lying cheat!" I shoved him with all my strength, he stumbled back two steps but caught his balance quickly.

I spun on my heels and walked to the door, my wrist was grabbed onto and I tried to throw my hand out of his grip.

His touch irritated me and I wanted to break down and cry.