25.

Does anyone want to make a cover for Psychotic Love? If I pick it as the cover then I'll dedicate a chapter to you and read one of your stories?:) x

Psychotic Love

One month later.

Dad and mum were at work and since I was bored, doing nothing at all except for watch the T.V show Friends, which I've watched over hundred times, I had invited Charlie over.

It had been a month since we've met, and everyday Charlie would make sure to speak to me every single day, it doesn't matter where I am and who I'm with, or who he's with. I thought it was kinda cute since it wasn't in a possessive way, but in a way  that proved he wanted to get to know me better.

Forgetting about his age, I thought Charlie would've been the perfect boyfriend. Tall, handsome, smart, cute and funny.  But I knew I didn't want to be in a relationship just yet.

Once I invited Charlie to come over, he quickly said yes and made his way over with his GPS.

That's how we ended up in my bedroom, watching a movie.

''You have such a kid's room.'' Charlie commented as his eyes wondered over the painted walls.

I raised an eyebrow, ''Hey. Just because it's a light pink doesn't mean it's a kids room.'' I playfully slapped his hard chest, and he shook his head as he rolled his eyes.

''Can I get under the quilts?'' 

I gulped at his question, I was under the quilts as Charlie was sitting on top of it. God know's whats going to happen if we're both under them.

''Yeah sure.'' I said, and Charlie removed his shoes and jacket, he placed them neatly to the side and slid under the quilts.

Once Charlie was under it, his body heat automatically hit mine and he kept me warm. Now we were in the dark, under the sheets and his hand was placed on my hip as I was laying on my side.

''Charlie...'' I whined, referring to the large hand that was comfortable on my hip. I had told him about what we were and it was way too soon for us to become anything, forgetting about the first day that we met each other we ended up making out in his car, but you know... everyone makes mistakes.

''I know, but just hear me out.'' Charlie sat up and I looked for the remote to pause the movie, once I did Charlie  continued.

''We both have feelings for each other, so what's stopping us?'' Charlie cocked his head to the side as he smiled, that almost reminded me of something. Someone.

''Is it my age?'' Charlie bit his bottom lip as layed back down next to me.

I shook my head, ''No Charlie. It's just... I'm not ready for that.'' I pointed to me and then to him.

Charlie nodded his head, he removed his hand and moved slightly away from my body. 

''Don't do that, you're keeping me warm.'' I wiggled myself closer to him, but our faces were apart.

''But then, now you're just teasing.'' Charlie joked, and I groaned. ''I'm freakin freezing.''

''I'm kidding.'' Charlie gently moved me closer to him. I was laying on my side, and so was he as he kept his head up by leaning on his elbow as he looked at the T.V.

It was minutes later, and I was getting bored of the movie. I had seen it before, but at this time of night it was the best thing that was on.

''This movie is boring.'' I picked up the remote, and went to the guide.