29.

Psychotic Love

Sitting in a room with your ex boyfriend who had just cheated on you and his brother who wouldn't take his eyes off you wasn't the situation I wanted to be in right now.

Charlie kept his eyes low, he refused to make eye contact with whilst I glared at every inch of his body.

I hated him. All I felt was pure hatred towards him and the hatred grew once he would make a slight movement, either to fidget or to crack his knuckles.

"Well I'm going to be heading off now..." Charlie quickly stood up and walked out of the room without another word being said.

I looked at Tristan, who had an amused grin that danced on his lips as he cocked his head to the side. His eyes ever so slowly trailed down my covered body. "Interesting." He mumbled as he stood up and moved to the seat next to me.

We were in the living room, the lights were cut off as well as the electricity due to a dangerous storm that grew over the hours I stayed here.

I hoped that my dad didn't worry to much.

"What's interesting?" I questioned Tristan, a confused look on my face.

"You." He gently pulled at my bottom lip, I pulled away his hand and held back the shocked looked I wanted to show once I felt how cold his hands were.

"You're freezing." I held both his hands together, in between mine.

"Would you believe me if I said I'm a vampire?" Tristan's face was still, emotionless. I haven't once seen him actually smile and mean it.

"A vampire? No. A psychopath? Yes." I rolled my eyes playfully once I saw him cock his head to the side. Something that I've realised he does a lot.

"Why a psychopath?" He asked with a gentle voice, I realised his tone of voice wouldn't change from his normal one.

"Just your personality and behaviour reminds me of one. The ones that you see on the T.V, you know." I shrugged my shoulders at the thought.

"I do know." Tristan's hand moved to my lower thigh.

I slapped his hand, "What are you doing? Are you making a move to me?" I inched my way backwards.

"Just because I moved my hand to your leg doesn't mean I'm attracted to you, it could be a kind gesture. Do not jump to conclusions." I felt like I was being told off for being naughty at school.

His voice was calm, but it was strict. It sounded like one a head teacher would have when they're telling someone off, you wouldn't dare to disobey them.

"Sorry, dad." I crossed my arms and tried to not look at him. He was intimidating.

"Did you love Charlie?" Tristan moved his hand away and placed it back to his side.

"It's none of your business, look I know I'm staying here for the night but that doesn't mean you need to keep me company. I can handle being by myself."

Tristan scoffed, "Women."

I copied his scoff, "Emotionless and annoying men. Ugh."

Tristan hummed as if in thought. "Tell me about yourself."

I raised an eyebrow, was he still here? "Why?"

"You ask too much questions."

"So do you!" I raised my voice.

"Well let me telling you about myself..." I stayed quiet once he moved closer towards me and rested his arm on the headrest behind me.