14.

Of course things went back to normal. The abuse, the insults, the cursing. I was used to it so it wasn't a surprise to me.

Right now, I was walking away from an angry Tristan who was following my every step. ''Don't you dare walk away from me. You know that will get you into trouble.''

And of course, me and my stubborn ways I continued to walk away even after Tristan grabbed onto my hand and pulled me back, ''Why are you being so stubborn?'' His eyebrows furrowed as he looked down into my eyes. 

''I'm not being stubborn. I'm just sick of your...'' I stopped myself, knowing that this was a trigger to his anger. 

''Sick of my what?'' His grip on my hand tightened without him realizing.

I released a tight smile that proved I wasn't happy. ''Nothing.''

Tristan didn't reply but only took a step back. I cleared my throat and scratched my throat nervously.

''Why are you looking at me like that?'' I said after he twisted his head to the side and smiled, it looked psychotic but I was used to that smile that I thought was so handsome.

''Because you're so sexy when you look angry.'' That familiar smirk appeared on Tristan's face.

I placed my hand on his chest when he leaned in to kiss me, he frowned and raised an eyebrow but continued to lean in.

''And you-you can't just keep trying to worm yourself out of an argument by kissing me.'' I spun around, ''fucking hell.'' I mumbled underneath my breath.

Sometimes I would actually forget that this man was my kidnapper, It was sad to say that this house felt like home. It felt more like home then my actually home ever did.

My thoughts wondered to my dad, he must be so upset. He's lost me for the second time. Question after question how he must be and etc went through my mind but was interrupted by arms wrapped around my stomach gently.

''I'm not trying to 'worm' myself out of an argument, I'm just trying to make sure I don't hurt you or our baby.'' His fingers gently rubbed the baby bump that was starting to grow. I was only starting to have the symptoms now, back aches, mood swings, morning, afternoon and night sickness. Since it's not really called morning sickness when you do it ever five freakin minutes.

''You shouldn't be hurting me in the first place.'' I threw his arms off of me, and with a scoff I walked away and to our bedroom.

I wiped the corner of my eyes as I felt my eyes start to water.

A few seconds later, the door was open and Tristan was standing in front of the bed that I was laying on.

I wanted to roll my eyes but I knew that would get me into trouble.

''You really need to stop walking away from me when I'm talking to you, okay?'' Tristan sat down and played with the ends of my hair. ''Okay.'' I replied, hoping the blunt reply wouldn't cause another pointless argument.

Tristan pulled his jumper off of him, his t-shirt riding up as well and my eyes couldn't help but look.

I quickly looked away once Tristan looked at me as he layed by my side.

He pulled me easily on top of him and I layed my head on his chest.

His arms wrapped around me and I felt myself feel relaxed and calm again. It scared me a lot to know that just a simple loving position could calm me after an argument with the man I'm cuddling.

''Would you let me see my family again?'' My voice was gentle, and hopefully he would say yes.

''Don't kid yourself, you don't have family. It's only you and your dad.'' His words hit me in the heart, that was a sensitive topic and I hated when people brought that up.

Having no family, and my mum being murdered hurt my dad and destroyed his whole life. The only people he had was me and my mum. Now we're both gone.

I pushed myself to my feet on op of the bed, but Tristan's hands pulled me back down by my hips. ''God, can you ever be gentle with me? I'm not an object that you can throw around.''

My mood swings were really starting to kick in, and I could almost just see it getting me into big trouble and earning myself a spanking, and a painful one.

''Mhh, your temper is starting to annoy me.'' We switched positions, so now Tristan was on top and was so close I could feel his hot breath fanning my face.

''Get used to it, you'll be seeing it a lot.'' A sudden urge to just kiss him over took me, his full and plump lips were right in front of me and the second his tongue ran over them, I lost it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on to, our lips moved perfectly against each other.

Tristan moaned into the kiss once I separated my legs so that he could lay in between them. ''You little tease.'' He kissed my neck and placed his hand in between my hair and pulled softly. It was only a few moment that I knew Tristan would lose his control and want to go further.

''I need you, now.'' Tristan sat up and he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his thighs.

I didn't stop him, but only pushed myself up once he pulled down my trousers.

With my trousers fully off, and my knickers hanging off the end of my feet, Tristan kissed my core softly and gripped onto his member, he placed it at my entrance and I bit my lip, ready for the pleasure.

He pushed himself in, which was easy since how... wet I was down there, it was surprising. he was supposed to be my kidnapper, and the person I most fear.

Even though he was, I still loved him. I still adored him.

Tristan rested his hands the side of my head, and his hips moved slowly.

I released a loud breath as his pace quickened.

I bit my lip, holding in my moans as I felt a tingly sensation on my clit which Tristan rubbed roughly.

Tristan's body froze once there was a loud banging on the door.

''Tristan!'' A female voice screamed outside, we were able to hear from the open window, since Tristan trusted me now.

''Open this fucking door, before I come in there and chop your balls off!''

***

why is it ppl interrupt them when they are trying to do the dirty deed

but you're in for a surprise my lovelies