5.

Psychotic Love

''Get out!'' He yelled at the woman standing at the door, she raised a trimmed eyebrow. ''You really don't know how to treat a woman, do you Tristan?" The woman looked around in her early twenties, her black hair and grey eyes making her skin look pale.

I looked between the two of them and saw, sadly, that they looked like the perfect couple. I frowned once I saw the look on her face. She was confident and wasn't afraid to stand up to him.

Then, I looked up towards him. He was still on top of me, pinning me down. Even when he wasn't concentrating that much, he was still stronger then me.

"Why don't you sort out... that." She pointed her finger towards our bodies that were touching.

"And I'll be waiting outside." She smirked at me, and walked out of the house. The door slammed shut and the house went silent. It was a deadly silence, I didn't know what he was thinking at the moment but I know for sure he wasn't in a good mood.

Him and this lady, they had history together. You could tell, simply by the way she licked her lips in hunger as she eyed him, and him not making as much eye contact with her. To normal people they would have seen her as an annoying ex who wouldn't leave you alone. This seemed different, sickly different.

He removed himself from me and sorted himself out, he pulled up his trousers and fixed his belt whilst running a large hand through his messy hair.

He stormed out of the room and a few seconds later I heard the door slam shut. I quickly jumped up from the sofa, and in to the kitchen where there was a door leading to outside. I looked behind my shoulder to see I was on my own thankfully. I placed my hand on the door knob and pushed it down. I frowned and held in a loud groan of frustration once the door was locked.

For fuck sake.

I turned around and walked out of the kitchen, but then I froze.

I could use this chance against him. I opened up a draw and pulled out a large cutting knife. I held it tightly in my hand and close to my chest as it faced outwards in case of any surprise attacks.

Would I ever hurt him? No. But that's not stopping me from getting back my freedom that was stolen from me. I had a happy life without him! I was just fine all by myself... But sadly to say, he twisted my life around but if I didn't meet him I would still be the same boring old girl, unknown in school, and daddy's little girl.

I jumped back silently once I heard loud footsteps coming towards the room I was in. I was high and alert now, I held on tighter onto the knife if that was possible. I gulped roughly once I saw him walk into the room. His eyebrow raising once his eyes met the knife in my hand.

His lips turned into a straight line as he placed his hand out. "Give me the knife." He ordered calmly. His voice gentle but I was using all my courage to not be such a weak person and do what he says.

You are weak.
You're pathetic.

Once I didn't obey him, he took a threatening step forward. "I said give me the fucking knife!" He roared. I flinched from his tone of voice, angry and furious.

"No!" I yelled weakly once he lunged for me. His hand reached for the knife, but I moved it out of his arm reach.

He placed his hand on my neck and forced me down onto the floor. He knew I felt weak when I was thrown around like I was nothing but garbage.

"Next time you don't fucking obey me you slut, I'll kill you! Do you understand!?"

I shook my head in fear, his spit flew on to my face. He took deep breaths to calm himself down, but that clearly wasn't working once he held onto my neck tighter.

It was painful, I could feel my face turning red from not being able to breath. I tried to take a large breath but once I opened my mouth, I couldn't even take a small breath in.

I gagged and choked as I used my fists to hit him, hoping that it would cause an effect and he released his tight grip on my neck.

Seconds before I could feel myself staring to black out, he quickly jumped to his feet and stepped over my shaking body.

"You're so fucking weak, you know that?" He laughed.

"I don't even know why I still keep you here, you're nothing but a fuck to me, sweetheart."

I didn't know if he was lying so that he could me or he was telling the truth so that he could hurt me. Either way, he loved to see me physically and emotionally hurt. It was a pleasure for him to see.

He top lip raised in disgust once he eyed my body from head to toe. "Worthless." He spat out.

"You're worthless just like your mother. She was weak just like you, pathetic just like you. I guess you get it from your mum. Thank God, she's dead."

Something snapped inside of me, hearing someone insult my mum was a huge mistake. Even if it was the strongest man in the world saying it in front of me, they would still get it.

Tristan was surprised, and his face turned into a look of pain.

My chest was moving up and down quickly, my jaw clenched in anger when I looked at him.

I stabbed that fucker right in the shoulder.

***