8.

Psychotic Love

Hands gently pulled my hair out of my face as I was bent over the toilet, releasing everything I had eaten today. The disgusting bile taste spread around my mouth as I, yet again, threw up.

I heard him sighing deeply to himself as helped me stand to my feet.

I wiped away the saliva around my mouth and washed out my mouth with water, and brushed my teeth until I was satisfied.

I held onto my growling stomach which was now empty.

I nodded my head at him once greatfully for holding my hair back. Last thing I wanted was to clean my own vomit out of my hair.

"You throwing up is just insulting my cooking skills." He tutted.

I glared at him, "Or it's just a sign telling us that we're stupid for not wearing protection!" I yelled angrily at him.

This had been happening for over a month now, and boy am I certain that it's not just his cooking skills making me throw up.

"You're not pregnant." He said it as if it was a fact, and he knew himself it was true.

"And how do you know this?" I placed my hands on my hips.

He rolled his eyes, "Don't be stupid. You've only been throwing up, signs of pregnancy are back aches, mood swings..." He trailed off once he saw the look on my face.

"Well, I guess we should be thinking about baby name's. So I'm thinking that if it's a boy then we should name him-"

"Stop!" I covered my ears only to see he had a grin on his face.

"I'm too young. I'm only fucking 17, Tristan." I rubbed my forehead whilst sighing.

"What have I said about saying MY NAME!" He took a threatening step forward, as he grabbed onto my t-shirt and had me standing on my tippy-toes.

"To be honest, I don't care. There might be a chance that I'm pregnant, and I don't want my first child to have a psychotic, crazy, rapist!" I cried out, quickly wiping away the tears.

His eyes snapped to me and he had a painful glare on his face. "Rapist?" He questioned my words.

I nodded my head whilst crossing my arms, "Yes."

"I've never raped anyone, and I've definitely not raped you."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What happened the first night you kidnapped me?"

**

"Welcome home, baby girl." He smirked, I whimpered since I was thrown against the floor.

The tall and intimidating man stood in front of me with a frightening look that could kill on his face.

"What do you want from me?" I asked softly, fearing for my life.

I crawled backwards and jumped to my feet but only to be pushed down by his large hand.

"Stay down on the floor like a good little girl you are."

He bent down to my level, and his eyes lowered themselves to my shaking lips.

"What do you want from me?" I repeated.

"At the moment, I want to fuck you hard and pound into that little round ass of yours until you're begging and crying for help. I want to hear your screams echo the house, as I force your face further into the bed as you struggle against me. That, baby girl, is what I want."

**

"That is what you call rape. No it didn't feel fucking nice, you hurt me. You're a sick man Tristan and you need help. I'm not having a baby with you." I stormed past him, but was halt to a stop when a hand wrapped itself around my wrist and pulled me back.

He had a ghostly grin on his face, "Oh come on. That was one time." He shrugged his shoulders as if he hadn't done a anything wrong.

I couldn't stop myself when I had the urge to slap him. The harsh connection stung my palm.

My breaths were heavy. "I guess I deserve that one, but I wouldn't take back fucking you that night. You don't understand how tight you were since you were a virgin. Mh mh mh." He hummed in approval. His bottom lip scraped against his teeth.

My eyes started to water, he knew how to upset me and he was doing it now. He knew he hurt me on that night, emotionally and physically.

"Do you know the sounds you were making? They made me so hard, I'm even getting hard right now thinking about it." His hand trailed down to his bulge in his trousers and grabbed onto it. "The sounds of your screaming and struggling underneath me-"

I cut him off, "Stop" I whispered, I lowered my head not making eye contact with him.

"You know I love you." I suddenly felt soft wet lips kiss gently on my forehead as hands were placed on either side of my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." He ordered.

I looked up into his captivating eyes.

His hands trailed down to my stomach and his eyes held a look that showed he was going to annoy me. He had a evil smirk on his mouth, "I'm definitely going to love our baby."

***