9.

***

I never thought that I would be sitting next to a murderer watching t.v with him, ever in my life.

I placed my hand on my growling stomach. "I'm not pregnant." I muttered to myself.

I couldn't be pregnant. Not at this age! Not with this man! Stupid me for letting him do this to me.

"I'll make food." He announced as he stood up from the sofa. He walked into the kitchen and I heard him fiddling around with something in there.

We were watching a movie - Silence of the lambs.

He loved to watch sick movies.

I fidgetted in my seat as my thoughts turned negative.

I don't want to have a child now with this psychotic man. I want the baby to be happy, not sick and twisted like his father.

"I bought you some pregnancy tests whilst you were asleep." Suddenly a box of test were thrown onto my stomach.

He sure is being careful. Not.

"W-when I was asleep?" Meaning I could've escaped!

"Yes." He said simply as he walked back to the kitchen.

I bit my thumb nail nervously as I stood up and walked to the bathroom. There was no point on trying to escape because he always knew to lock the doors so I don't run away.

I pulled down my knickers and forced myself to pee on the test. It felt like hours waiting for the answer to final appear on it.

As I waited and waited, I patted my feet impatiently but my name was called by him so I placed the stick down somewhere I would remember it.

I washed my hands and dried them on my clothes as I walked into the room. He was in the middle of placing a plate on the table. "Sit." He ordered.

I said nothing as I sat down staring the delicious food in front of me.

He sat in front of me. "Eat."

I cleared my throat, I picked up my fork and started to eat the chicken and rice.

"Where are your manners?" He said disappointed. "Oh. Thank you." I said softly.

I kept my eyes down on the plate and made sure they never met Tristan's. He intimidated me.

"Haven't spoken much today." He suddenly said, as he placed some rice in his mouth.

I looked up and met eye contact with him. "Oh." I replied.

"Something on your mind?" He asked, his dark eyes never leaving mine.

"I want to go home."

He jaw clenched as he dropped his fork on the plate. "And I want a fucking unicorn. It's not happening so get it through your head. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head as I kept quiet.

"I fucking said do you understand?" He repeated.

His fist slammed down on the table. "Yes." I whispered.

"Good girl. Now, come over here and sit on my lap." I heard him patted his thigh with a grin on his face.

I pushed my chair back and I stood up and walked to the other side of the table. I gently sat down on his lap.

"Mmm. You feel nice on me." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

He placed a hand on my bare thigh and gently rubbed my skin. His touch was ice cold, I hated it but I wanted it.

"Why are you keeping me here?" I asked.

"Because you seem to be the one for me."

This made me angry. I wasn't the one for him! And he wasn't the one the one for me!

"No. I'm. Fucking. Not." I pushed myself off of his lap, my feet forced me to walk away.

"Get your ass back here right now!"

"No!" Whenever I was angry, I would not give a fuck. This is what is happening right now.

I screamed in shock as I felt myself being lifted off the floor. "I'll fucking teach you to walk away from me." I wiggled, trying to get myself off of his shoulder.

"Put me down this second!" I yelled. My voice echoed in the house.

"Shouting at me as well. Oh, you're just asking for it." I heard him muttering underneath his breath, but I caught a few words.

Punishment.

Annoying.

Rude.

"Just let me go." I begged as I felt myself starting to break down.

"Fine." My body was thrown down onto something soft and bouncy.

"Want to know your punishment? Your punishment is to fucking shut the fuck up. No smart come backs. No insults. Actually the only thing I want to hear from you is you asking to give me head. So shut the fuck up." He gripped onto my hair and I whimpered from the pain.

It felt like my skull was burning from how hard he was pulling my hair.

"Fuck.You." I laughed humourlessly.

I saw his jaw clench and he closed his eyes. I pushed him back and jumped to my feet. I heard his loud footsteps behind me.

I quickly locked myself in the nearest room. The bathroom.

"Open the fucking door! I swear to God, I'm going to kill you." His fisr were banging on the doot. I slid down in and held tightly onto my knees.

What did I do to deserve this...?

My eyes widen once I saw the pregnancy test.

His angry threats were blocked out as I picked it up and looked at it.

Positive