12.

Psychotic Love

© 2015.

I stayed frozen in fear for what is about to happen.

Was I used to it? Yes.

Did I want it...?

Yes.

Was I going to show him that I wanted it? Definitely not.

I would be as bad as him if I ever showed him that. I didn't want to know that I let a psychotic murderer fuck me.

"Tristan..." I trailed off.

He looked up at me, curious.

"Can we talk seriously for once?" Never would I of thought I would say that to him, but I knew what I was going to say and I knew the conciquences.

"About?" His hands were still on my bare thighs.

"Us." I replied, and moved my legs away from him.

This time, he let me move away from him. "Go on then..." He didn't know what to say, you could tell. This was probably a big shock since I never want to talk about something he would want to happen, but its the only way to keep me and my baby safe from harm.
I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. "I'm willing to stay here."

He raised an eyebrow, a glint of happiness went through his eyes.

"In one condition, you don't hurt me or cause any harm that could hurt the baby." I placed my hand on my stomach.

"I'm willing to do whatever aslong as you don't hurt me anymore." I said softly, even though I was telling him what to do I was still saying it gently, knowing how he gets when he's angry.
I know at times he won't be able to control himself, at all, but as long as he tries to stop, then I'll be okay.

Must of thinking, how crazy I sound right now? Well, this is the sound of me giving up.

He's never going to let me go, and if I escape, he will just find me again. He always does.

If I'm going to stay here, might as well make it as safe as possible.

"Deal?" I placed my hand out for him to shake.

My hand slowly dropped once he laughed loudly.

"You think that I'm going to obey you? Sweetheart, after how long we have been together, you don't know how I am?" His eyes no longer held that happiness, but now the eyes of a crazy man.

"I was thinking that you would accept so that... our baby won't get hurt." I hated those words. The baby shouldn't be his! It should be with someone who makes me happy.

"Oh, baby girl." His voice was quiet and soft. His hand placed on my cheek softly as he leaned forward.

"You really are so adorable when you think I'm going to listen to your shit. I don't care what you say, you're spending the rest of your life with me and it's going to be a living hell for you, because that's I enjoy. I enjoy your screams and cries of pain."

As if to prove his point, his hand that was on my cheek went to the back of my hand and pulled on my tangled hair. "You see... I love the whimpers you make." His soft and deadly lips kissed my cheek as he released my hair.

God, I wanted him... I wanted him to kiss me, show me some good attention.
"Oh. Fuck it." I cursed out as I grabbed the back of Tristan's neck and pulled him closer to me as I placed my lips on his.

It looked like I was a bipolar, hormomal, crazy teenager at the moment. I probably was.

I pulled Tristan so that he was in between my legs as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He immediately kissed me back as his hands went to travel my body.

"Someone's a bit horny." He teased once we pulled away, I snicker but placed my lips back onto his.

Our lips moved perfectly against each other, I felt him bite down on my bottom lip gently as he sucked on it.

I had always loved his kisses. Maybe if I stopped denying him, that I might be happy with him. I would have to deal with the physical pain but that only happens when I anger him.

I felt Tristan's hips move in a circular movement against my core.

"Oh..." I breathed out once he kissed my neck, he sucked on a sensitive spot which had my heart racing.

This was wrong... but felt so right.

"Tristan..." I cleared my throat as he hummed in reply. "I love you."

I was being honest, I fell in love with my kidnapper who had done the worst things to me, but also treated me like a Queen... sometimes.

Tristan pulled his head up and grinned as he leaned closer. "I love you."

"I'm glad that you're finally stopped this denial thing. You realised that you're mine, as I am yours." I felt his teeth bit down on my neck, and he sucked roughly.

I winced quietly at the uncomfortable feeling of the hickey.

It was a few seconds later that he pulled away and admired his messy work. "There. A mark of mine that you will see everday to remind you, I own your ass now."

Something in me was making feel hot with his words. It was like a trigger in my brain that turned on a button that says. 'Get easily turned on by Tristan.'

I don't know if it's because I wasn't denying my love for him, or because I was going to crazy.

You are crazy. You're ours now. A voice laughed evilly in my head.

I breathed deeply to try and calm down my nerves at the deadly voice.

"Shh...You're okay. It will eventually become your friend." His eyes were dark, and he had a crazy smile on. It looked so innocent but deadly.

"They scare me." I admitted for once out loud.

"They tell me to do bad things..." My words trailed off as I remembered all the things the voice told me to do.

"Am I going crazy?" I asked, mostly to myself.

Tristan smiled, "You already are."

***
so i think she has finally gone coo coo ok
what do you think of tristan and her being together...?

angel xx