26.

Psychotic Love

26.

My eyes opened and I automatically threw my body into a sitting position as I patted the part where I was stabbed in my dream.

No blood. No wound.

I turned my head quickly towards Charlie and saw he had fallen asleep, the movie that we were watching was now finished and had another one playing.

It was just a dream.

Only a dream.

Charlie looked so innocent and peaceful as his hands were together as if he was praying as his face rested against them, his body crawled up and my eyes widened at the bulge that was poked out of his trousers.

I looked at the time on my phone. 00:32.

My dad comes home at 2, so I still had time to let Charlie sleep and wake him up before my parents get home.

My fingertips touched my sweaty forehead and I pulled up my t-shirt and rubbed away the sweat that had formed.

I realised my skin was cold, and I was slightly shaking from the nightmare I had. It felt so real.

I layed back down on my bed, and I smiled once I looked over at Charlie again.

As if my stare had woken up him, his eyes started to move whilst shut and he stretched his muscles.

Charlie's eyes opened and once he saw me, he raised his eyebrows. "I fell asleep?" He asked and I nodded.

"We both did." I replied, and he moved closer to me.

"Your skin is so cold." Charlie commented as he rubbed his palms up and down my cold arms. "Did you have a nightmare or something?" Charlie placed his fingers against my wet forehead and moved them away once he felt what he wanted.

"Yeah actually... But now I can't even remember much." I frowned once I tried to remember what happened in the dream, all I could remember was me and Charlie talking. Oh well...

Charlie nodded, he looked at the time on his watch. "Oh shit, do you want me to go? Its getting pretty late and your parents will be back soon."

I shook my head and snuggled closer to a warm and comfortable Charlie. "No, stay please."

Charlie smiled brightly and nodded his head as his arm went around me, his hand was placed on my lower back and gently moved his fingertips against my bare skin under my shirt.

"You're so warm." I blurted out, and I didn't even feel embarrassed to say it. I've not known Charlie for long but I feel like I have, he's already made
me show my true self that only people I was close with would see.

"I would say the same but you fucking freezing. Jesus." I released a quiet laugh as he shivered dramatically against me.

"Can I say... thank you for being so nice to me." I bit my lip as my hand moved to the back of Charlie's head and I played with his hair. I twirled the hair around my finger.

"Why wouldn't I be nice to you?" His eyes closed as I massaged his head harder.

"I don't know I just wanted to say that."  My cheeks stained a light pink once Charlie laughed at my response.

I moved my hand and he whined, his hand moved from under the sheets to my wrist and grabbed it, he moved my hand to the top of his head and I smiled  at how cute he looked.

"Fine." I said after he gave me puppy dog eyes, which the most emotionless person couldn't even resist.

My fingers rubbed and massaged his head, and he seemed to be really enjoying it.