23.

Add my snap chat: angiixboo for weird snap chats and notices about updates (its my wattpad one)

Psychotic Love    (Sadly Psychotic Love will be coming to an end very soon)

23.

My first day at college didn't turn out how I expected, I ended up crying from all the stares and whispers I was getting from the students in my class, even from my teachers who eyes held pity in them as they looked away from me.

The last year I had been kidnapped by the man named Tristan, who was officially dead, and I found he had a funeral and the only person that was there was his sister. I thought to myself, did the sister know what he had done to me? Even though I had no idea what happened when I was there, he had still kidnapped me still which is illegal.

The news went round quick that I was going to my first day at college and the second I entered it, a girl my age had broken down on her knees crying, once she looked up I sucked in a breath as my heart had quickened.

My best friend.

You could imagine what happened, I knelt down holding onto my best friend who was crying her eyes out to me, holding onto me tightly as if I was going to disappear.

She was loudly crying and she didn't care, her name was Anne and she was my closest friend, I would say she was a sister of mine.

It was almost a good long ten minutes later, that she let go of me but then only brought me back into a tight hug.

I embraced her hug, even though I was sad that she was crying, but I knew I would be in the same way if I remember what happened, the kidnapping, all the days that I had to deal with without my family and my friends.

But I was allowed home that day, I was picked up by my dad who had made sure to pick me right outside the large building.

I was in his car, my fingers tapped to the beat of the song that was playing quietly. It filled the silence in the car though.

''How was your first day?''

I cleared my throat, ''Rubbish. People were staring.''

Dad sighed as he shook his head, ''I really wished I could go back in time and stop the news reporters from spreading the news about you on T.V.''

I nodded my head, agreeing.

It felt weird that I couldn't remember anything that happened, since everyone around me was so upset about it, but I felt like I had only seen them yesterday the day I woke up in the hospital.

But I'm sure I didn't even want to remember all the things that happened, I shivered at the thought.

I shook my head quickly to snap myself out of it, I was going to start over thinking again.

''Do you want McDonalds?''

My eyes lit up as did my smile as I turned my head towards my dad, my eyes begging for it. ''Yes, please.'' I said politely.

He smiled, his wrinkles showing and I realized how much he was starting to age, he looked so much better now then when I first saw him in the hospital. He looked stressed, frustrated but yet relieved I was back.

But every night I could hear him and my mum talking, and he always sounded angry. All I got catch on was, 'He hurt my baby girl.'

It was months after the day I was found, and I honestly just wanted to forget about the whole thing and move on.

But I knew it was going to be hard for my family, as they had to deal with me being gone and they didn't know if I was dead or alive.

Imagine having your daughter being taken and she finally back in your arms, and then she's taken again. That is what a true heartache must feel like.

''To McDonalds then.''

After eating the delicious chips and burger, with my strawberry smoothie to the side, I excused myself to go to the toilet.

I pushed the door forward, and apologized once I bumped into a young woman who looked older then me.

We met eye contact, and to me she was a stranger, but to her she seemed to stare at me longer then usual.

Then she did something I wasn't expecting, she reached for my collar and pulled me roughly into the bathroom.

''You!'' She pointed towards me, as she finally let go of my collar once I slapped her hand away.

''Do I know you?'' I tried to see if I could remember her, but I had no idea who this woman was.

''Y-you don't remember?'' She cocked her head to the side, and I shook my head, saying no.

''I had an accident recently and memory loss, so I'm sorry if I knew you and we had a bad past or something, I'm sure we can put it behind us.'' My voice had a hint of confusion in it, since I had no idea what I was apologizing for.

The evil glint in her eye sparkled once we shook on it, I just hoped I never saw her again since she looked crazy.

Her eyes held such dullness, and it almost reminded me someone's eyes but I can't remember. That seemed to be my favorite sentence lately, ''I can't remember.''

She left the toilet quickly after, and I walked out after, not feeling like I need to use it anymore.

I furrowed my eyebrows and froze once the woman turned her head over her shoulder and smiled, but it wasn't a genuine and happy one, it held a promise of something bad. It was almost as if it was a psychopath who had just seen their next target.

***

adddd my snapchat, and talk to me
comment what you think