Off to Pallet town

We see a boy with messy raven hair and z - marks on his cheeks sleeping on his bed in Cerise labrotary. He is sharing room with his partner, Goh. He has returned from Galar just three to four days after stopping Rose from his madness. He and Goh together stopped Eternatus by Goh catching him in the end. But Eternatus was kept in safe place to stop other people to steal him because once released, he can destroy the whole region. So, coming back, Ash has a rank of 512 in World Coronation series and is in Great class. As we all know, his dream is to become the greatest pokemon master ever. So, he has to defeat Leon in order to step closer to his dream. Let's see what happens now.

Cerise: Goh and Ash, I went you in the lab in 5 minutes. It's important for you both.
Goh: Okay Professor. Grookey, see if Pikachu and Ash has woken up.
Grookey(up on their bed): Groo.... Grookey.
Pikachu(waking up): Pika....
Grookey: Groo..👇👇
Pikachu(nodding): Pikachu.. pika

Goh goes to take shower and get ready. Ash is still sleeping, Pikachu tries to wake Ash up peacefully but Ash is sleeping like rock. So, Pikachu sighs and then, thunderbolts Ash. Ash jumped to top of roof and hit it then, comes back on bed rubbing his head.

Ash: What was that for Pikachu??
Pikachu: Pika... pika
Ash: Ok, I am coming.

Ash also goes to change and get ready. He quickly got into shower and then, brushes his teeth. He put on his clothes which a white T-shirt and blue jacket with blue shorts on it. He then, went downstairs in the lab where Goh is already sitting on the sofa. Chloe has already went to school. Pikachu joined Grookey and started playing with him.

Ash: Good morning, Professor.
Cerise: Good morning Ash. Now let's start, I wanted to tell you both that as you are working really hard and saved the world last week; so, I decided to give you both a one week off. You can both go and meet your parents.
Goh: Thank you, professor. I really appreciate you that you gave us a much needed break.
Ash: Will you be okay while we are gone??
Cerise: Absolutely
Ash: Ok then

Ash and Goh left the main lab and went to their rooms to pack their bags. They both were very excited that they will see their parents after so long. After sometime, they both were ready to head to their homes. Ash quickly said bye to Goh. He also picked up all his pokemon in order to make his newer pokemon bond with the older ones. Pikachu was also very excited as whenever he is in Pallet town, Delia spoils him with lots of ketchup. He decided to go through Viridian city to remember the old time when he was a newbie trainer. He thought how far he and his buddy, Pikachu has come from enemies on first day to best of friends. As he went through the forests thinking if he will see some new pokemon or maybe catch a new pokemon for completion of his team. Since, he had buddy, Pikachu; an entertaining Gengar; a loyal Lucario; an extra affectionate Dragonite and a real knight Sirfetch'd. As he was snapped out of his thinking when he heard car horns, only to see that he had crossed the full forest area quite fast and reached Viridian city. He thought to look around the city for a bit. As he was roaming, he was getting old time memories. After a while, he reached the gym. He had a look at the gym and could that it has not changed that from outside wondering if it changed from inside. He bought some sandwiches for him and Pikachu so, that they can eat when they got hungry. He then, went on going forward and soon was ready to enter the forest and then, to Pallet town. He decided that if he see a good place then, he will surely rest there and eat up the that he has bought. Pikachu was also remembering the time he had with Ash. He was so proud that he has Ash as his trainer or best friend. They started walking and after walking half the way, Pikachu heard something. His ears perked upon the sound. He poked Ash's head as Ash turned him in his direction.

Ash: What is it Pikachu??
Pikachu(doing actions that he heard sound): Pika...pika Pikachu
Ash: Let's go and see what happened.