The ruins

Ash, Goh and Chloe has reached a place where many tents were located like it is a camp. They exited Juniper's jeep and went to the campsite. They reached there and saw many workers doing their own things. Like some were talking, some were planning, some were working and some were eating. Juniper reached behind them and told them to follow her. They followed her and she went into a tent. Inside they saw an old man looking at a paper, they went near and it was like a map.

O• Juniper: Oh hi kids, what are you doing g at this camp??
Juniper: Dad, I called them; they are research assistants from Professor Cerise.
O• Juniper: Oh yes, I am Professor Juniper's father, Alex Juniper. You can call me only Alex also.
Ash: Hi Alex, my name is Ash Ketchum. How are doing, we have after so long??
Pikachu: What's up, old man??
Goh: Hello Alex, I am Goh.
Chloe: Hi Alex, I am Chloe.
Alex: Ah, yes I remember you. You met me when we found light stone.
Ash: Absolutely correct. It's been four years since then.

They conversed for some time. Alex told them the plan and what they were looking for. It was a ball that has dark blue colour on it and they think it is related to Zekrom. So, they were going to find it. They get their bag ready and got torches also. Along with some workers; Ash, Goh, Chloe, Alex and Professor Juniper started going through the cave. Chloe decided to stay close to Ash as the cave was dark and scary. They passed several openings which were path to Arceus knows where, along the way they saw many pokemon too. Goh also catches Swoobat, Ragenrola and other pokemon who were not caught by him. After a walk of forty five minutes, they reached an opening where the way lead to three ways.

Goh: So, Alex which way to go now??
Alex: Actually it's the farthest we have come and we don't know which way to go. So, we would go back from here. I don't think it's good idea to split up.
Juniper: So, what should we do now, dad??
Alex: I think first we should rest and drink some water. Then, think of trying one way.

As they were resting, Ash went to look the three pathways and try if he could find something by looking at the path. When he was at right most one, Pikachu started getting feels of electricity in that way.

Pikachu: Ash, I think that this is the way we should follow. I can feel electricity there.
Ash: Okay, let's tell it to the others.
Chloe: Alex, if you didn't went inside the three pathways. So, how did you found that image??
Alex: Actually we were mailed the picture along with the map by someone. So, we decided to check on it.
Ash: Guys, I found the way.
Juniper: How?? You didn't go inside either.
Ash: Pikachu sensed some electric energy inside the most right pathway. So, if the thing is related to Zekrom then, it would be having electric power. Pikachu sensed it and I think we should head that way.
Alex: Ash, you are good; why don't you join me in Archeology??
Chloe: He is always good in whatever thing he does.
Ash: Thanks Chloe for the compliment(Chloe blushes). But I am Okay with being a research assistant and pokemon trainer.

They decided that it would be good if they head the way Ash has suggested. As they were proceeding, Pikachu could sense more electricity than before. So, Ash knew they were going the right way. Goh also caught a Galvantula on the way. Chloe was with Ash everytime. They reached a clearing soon, and found themselves in an ancient hall. Goh as he was tired, tried to get support from the wall and pressed it which illuminated the room. What they saw was amazing, the walls have ancient drawings and some writings they couldn't understand. They saw a ball in between the room giving off blue sparks from it. Alex first went to pick the ball, only to get a shock from it.

Juniper: Dad, how many times I have told you not to get excited??
Alex: Sorry, but I got over excited. Give me the rubber gloves. So, I can pick it.
Worker: Sure sir.

While Alex was putting the rubber gloves, Zekrom spoke in Ash's mind.

In Ash's mind

Zekrom: Ash, the ball you are looking at is yours.
Ash: How can be it mine??
Zekrom: When you arrived in Unova, I took 70% power of your Pikachu. This is that power along with some of mine too. Please forgive me to take your Pikachu's power.
Ash: No problem Zekrom.

The real world

Ash saw Alex going to pick up the ball. But he failed as the electricity was too much for the gloves to handle.

Chloe: So, what should we do now?? Rubber cannot handle that electricity.
Ash: I think I know. Pikachu, will you do the honours.

Pikachu went and picked the ball. Everybody were surprised to see that Pikachu has picked the ball without a problem. They asked Ash how Pikachu could pick the ball to which Ash said that this is Pikachu's power only which was taken by Zekrom when he arrived in Unova. Pikachu just put the ball on his head and the ball went inside him, sending electricity all over his body. He was feeling more energetic than before.

Pikachu: I am feeling so much powerful now. I can rival a Zapdos now.
Ash: I know its because of Zekrom's power too.
Goh: There is Zekrom's power in Pikachu, now??
Ash: It is just a bit of power, he gave this to Pikachu because of he was feeling guilty to take Pikachu's power.
Juniper: How did you know??
Ash: Zekrom contacted me in my mind when Alex was putting his gloves. He told me all the things.

Ash told them about different things that he can converse to pokemon, the other things that how Zekrom took Pikachu's power and other things. They headed back to the camp while Ash was telling them the story. They were astonished to listen to it. Ash recieved a notification of a battle which he requested. It was from none other than old travelling companion, Iris.

Hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment. Next chapter will be uploaded I think in maximum ten days and minimum I cannot say. I know that currently Ash has beaten Drasna and is now on verge of entering the master class. Let's hope makers don't make Ash lose again in the master class and finish this season soon. So, he can go and explore new region like before. Till then, bye.