Catching up

We saw that Ash has scared May by appearing suddenly in front of her.

May: AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

May pushed Ash and saw that Ash and Pikachu are laughing very hard on the floor. Then, she heard several laughs coming from behind too and she knew that her pokemon were laughing on her too, which embarrassed her further. She got an angry expression on her face which silenced Ash and Pikachu. Ash gulped and stepped back while May moved ahead with scary face.

Ash: Sorry May..uhhhh….how are u doing??                   

May: Ash, what are u saying and laughing at??

Ash: Sorry May and I was asking how are u?

Ash had back now against the tree and May was just one step in front of him. Pikachu was with the other pokemon, catching up with them. May raised her hand to punch Ash but looking at Ash, just made her control on laugh difficult. She just hugged him, surprising him. He returned the hug and two remained in that position for a minute before separating. May was very happy to see Ash after a long time, they surely had lot of catching up to do. But before they could talk about something, both of their stomachs growled showing that both of them are hungry. They smiled sheepishly and decided to have dinner at a restaurant. They went to the table where the waiter assumed them to be a couple, hearing the waiter addressing them as a couple, made them blush. They sat and ordered their food while ordering a ketchup for Pikachu.

Ash: How are u doing nowadays??

May: Good, just participating in contests and travelling from one city to another.

Ash: Ohh good…

May: What about you, why are u here in Hoenn??

Ash: Just some work for Professor Cerise, met Professor Birch and collected some papers.

May: Ohhhh….Professor Cerise and work??

Ash: Yeah, nowadays I am working as assistant reasearcher with my friend Goh at Professor Cerise’s Labrotaries.

May: And what about battling??

Ash: I am participating in World Coronation Series where I have to battle other trainers to uplift my rank and get to Top8.

May: Ohhh…I hope you get there soon.

Ash: Thank you, are you participating in tomorrow’s contest??

May: Yes, I was just practicing my routine when you came.

Ash: Sorry May for interrupting you and scaring you.

May: Its okay Ash, I like it that we could catch up.

Ash: So, have you been in contact with Dawn or the others??

May: Yeah, I have talked with her sometimes.

Ash: So, you know which region she is in??

May: Uhhh..no

May changed the topic as she want to just talk with him about them not about others. They had their food and went back to center and hotel where May was staying.

The next day 

Ash woke up at his regular time, when he trains his pokemon  early morning. He went in to brush his teeth and washed his face. He woke up Pikachu and took his pokeballs so that, they an train. He has called Mew back in her pokemon. They went to the place, they yesterday trained. After reaching there, he releaed all his pokemon. He saw that Mew has also woken up. Mew tackled Ash to a hug. Mewtwo just nodded to Ash and went to a tree to rest a bit while his pokemon started choosing his partners so that, they can spar against each other. After training his pokemon for two hours, he decided that it was enough for today. Then, they rested for a bit and he returned them. Pikachu jumped on his shoulder and retained his position. They talked about the contest, they were going to see. Pikachu was feeling like that they are going to see some familiar faces.