Old buddies reunite

After picking the G•S ball from Kurt, Ash is flying towards the Charicific valley to get his Charizard back. He knows that Charizard will be angry with him but he has the right to be angry as Ash has not contacted him since Unova. Ash then, thought about the G•S ball; he is having with him. No one know how to open this pokeball. The ball can neither be transferred too. It was found by Professor Ivy on Orange Islands. Then, he took the ball to Professor Oak in Kanto who couldn't find a clue about how to open the mysterious pokeball. Then, he took the ball to Kurt, one of those persons who have great knowledge about the pokeballs, but he too couldn't find out why the ball was not opening or having trouble transferring. Now, after so many years; they find a clue that ball needs some special things which can open it. But nobody thought how the ball ended on Orange Islands. The ball being on orange island may have one of two reasons. One being, the things that locked the ball or who can open it is on the Orange Islands and second, the previous user or whomsoever; the ball belongs to is on the Orange Islands. But it was clear that the G•S ball has something to do with Orange Islands. His detective thoughts were pushed aside by Staraptor.

Staraptor: Ash, where to now??

Ash looked at his surroundings and realized that they are in the Violet city. Ash told Staraptor to go towards the mountains that led to the valley. Ash saw how much the city has changed as he was coming there after a long time. Yes, he has come to Johto with Goh but he didn't visited Violet city. Ash was at the entrance of the valley soon. He woke up Pikachu who was on nap since they started the fly from Kurt's house.

Pikachu: We are here, already??
Ash: You have been sleeping since last two hours.
Pikachu: Sorry, I was relaxing before we go back and start training again.
Ash: No problem buddy!!
Pikachu: Let's go and meet the pokemon who defeated legendary pokemon like I defeated, Charizard.
Ash: Who knows how strong he would be now??
Pikachu: I think he will easily defeat Solgaleo, Suicune both at the same time.
Ash: Yeah, it will be the case.

Ash jumped from Staraptor's back and landed on his feet. He returned Staraptor and Pikachu jumped on his shoulder. They went and knocked on the big door. Soon, it was opened by Liza.

Liza: Hello Ash!!
Ash: Hi Liza, how are you and your Charicific valley doing??
Liza: It's been great like always. Your Charizard has grown so stronger that he can defeat five to six Charizards at a time.
Ash: So, I think I can take him back with me??
Liza: Yes yes, he has learnt all the things a Charizard can learn.
Ash: Thanks for taking care of him, Liza.
Liza: No problem Ash, I should call him. CHARIZARD, ASH IS HERE!!

Soon, Ash and Pikachu heard a loud roar and they got the idea who is coming. The roar got louder and louder as time passed. They saw a large figure coming towards them. After few minutes, Charizard came into the view. They were surprised to see how much height he has gained. He was now almost 13 feet looking at them. Pikachu jumped as Charizard used a weak Flamethrower on Ash's face. Ash's face was covered in soot which he shook off.

Ash: Hello buddy, how are you doing??
Charizard: After so much time, you came to visit me and just ask how am I. You fool!!
Ash: I am sorry Charizard for not coming to you in a long time. But I promise that now I will not be leaving you here as you are coming with me on my adventure.
Charizard: You are sure, you will keep your promise??
Ash: Yes, I promise!!
Charizard: Okay, but before that how can you understand me??
Ash: I will tell you that story soon.
Liza: So, I wanted to ask you one thing before you take Charizard from here??
Ash: Ask it.
Liza: Did you really understood what Charizard was telling??
Ash: No no, I just estimated it.
Liza: Oh okay!!

Pikachu also hi-fived Charizard and both talked about something before Ash said that they needed to go back. Charizard then, said his byes to his friends at the valley and Charla too. Ash also thanked Liza once again and said he will allow Charizard to come here whenever he wants. He sat on Charizard's back with Pikachu holding tightly onto Charizard. Charizard then started flying towards Kanto as Ash said to him. It took less than two hours to reach there and Charizard was not even in full speed. They stopped at entrance of Vermillion city and Ash returned Charizard. Ash has told about how he caught the legendaries to his team and Charizard was very excited to meet them and have a fight. Ash was now on his way to Cerise Laboratories. As he neared the labrotaries, he saw Chloe walking towards the lab. He hurried and went to her.

Ash: Hi Chloe!!
Chloe: Aaaahhhhhh..... Ash!!! You sacred me!!
Ash(rubbing his neck): Sorry, by the way; where are you coming from??
Chloe: I was just coming from a shop that was selling some things dad wanted.
Ash: Oh okay..
Chloe: Where were you in the past two days?.
Ash: I was in Pallet yesterday and was in Johto today whole day. I just came here half an hour earlier.
Chloe: And why were you in Johto??
Ash: Professor Oak wanted a thing that needs to be delivered to him safely. He didn't wanted it to be in wrong hands so, I went and got the thing he wanted.
Chloe: Oh, can I ask what is the thing anyway??
Ash: Yes yes, I am sure Professor Oak won't mind me telling you about the thing. But we should go at the lab first before I tell you.
Chloe: Okay!!

Ash and Chloe reached the lab soon and both of then entered the main lab where Professor Cerise and Goh were present along with Ren and Chyrsa. They were talking but stopped when they saw Ash and Chloe entering the lab.

Ash: Hello guys!!
Goh: Hi Ash, you vanished without a trace yesterday. When I got to knew that you are in Pallet, I was going to come but Professor said that you will be back by evening so, decided against it.
Cerise: So, Ash what Professor Oak wanted to talk about??
Ash: Actually it's a secret and very mysterious thing. So, I want to take Professor Oak's permission before I tell it to you all. I am sure you don't mind.
Ren: No no, Ash it's okay.

Chloe gave the things she was brought to ask on the table while Cerise called Professor Oak. After ringing for some time, Professor Oak came up on the screen. After exchanging greetings with everyone, Ash told Professor Oak that he has got the thing. Ash asked if he could tell about it to Goh and others to which Professor Oak had no problem. The others were excited and curious to know what thing Ash and Professor Oak is talking about. Ash took the thing from his bag and showed it to others. The others were shocked to see a ball like this, G•S Ball caught their attention. Then, Professor Oak explained how it was found by Professor Ivy on one of the Orange Islands and how he researched and got nothing about the the ball. He then, gave the ball to Ash to take it to Kurt who was a pokeball expert. After several years, they come upon a theory that this special ball needs some things to be unlocked and is related to some legendary pokemon. Cerise and others were surprised to listen to this information. They asked Oak if they could research about it before he can take it. To which, Oak replied that he would be happy if they could solve the mystery of G•S Ball. They cut the call soon after the professor exchanged some research. All of them decided to research it tomorrow. Ash and Goh went to their room after having dinner. Chloe and others also went back to their homes.

Hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment. Next chapter will be uploaded after ten days. Next two episodes of anime are related to Ash as in one episode Lillie is going to meet Mohn and then, Ash is going to have a battle as Alola Champion which I can say due to title of episode I read. But the most disturbing thing is that Goh and Gary will be catching two new Regis that are I think having their debut in anime. Man, Goh again catches a legendary and Ash still don't have one. I hope Pokemon company gives Ash a Legendary soon. Till then, bye.