The Dark and Ice type Elite

Today Ash and Goh are in Pallet town to take the G•S ball back to Professor Cerise. Professor Oak has researched for some time on the ball and now, Professor Cerise will research again. They both have decided to research it together and tell each other whatever they have found. Currently, Ash and Goh are in the backyard with Ash's pokemon as Professor Oak is in the lab coming with the papers and the mysterious ball. Goh was searching for something they can do or new pokemon he could catch as Professor Cerise has not given them any mission today except for getting the G•S Ball. Ash was with his pokemon, talking with them. Then, Professor Oak came from his lab and gave them the papers and G•S Ball. Goh put the papers in bag while Ash put the ball in his bag.

Oak: So, what are you going to do now??
Ash: I don't know. Maybe we would give the ball to Professor Cerise and then, rest for the whole day.
Oak: So, you are free for today?
Goh: Yes, I was searching if we could do anything but there is nothing.
Oak: Then, I may have something for you.
Ash: What is it, professor??
Oak: According to my study, there is a possible sighting of Articuno on Seafoam Island. If u want, you can go there.
Goh: Sure, professor. I can catch Articuno there!!
Ash: Yeah, but before that we should inform Professor Cerise about it.
Goh: Yes, let's call him!!

Oak then, went inside because his ramen was now prepared. Ash and Goh went and called Professor Cerise to tell him about the work, they are going to.

On Seafoam Islands

We see two people exiting a boat that brought them to the Seafoam Islands. They were here to enjoy their days off and spend some time relaxing. One was the ice type Elite of Kanto, Lorelei while the other was her best friend, the dark type Elite of Johto, Karen. They were now going to Lorelei's mansion on this island. They both were wearing hoods to avoid people seeing them. They didn't want to mobbed by fans right now. There was a car waiting for them to take them to the mansion. They reached the place soon and went inside. There was big garden in front of the huge bungalow and also a pond where they could keep their water type pokemon. Lorelei and Karen released their pokemon telling them to enjoy but not fight with each other. Lorelei and Karen went inside to eat something and rest for some time.

With Ash and Goh

Ash was on his Staraptor while Goh was on his Flygon. Ash was looking at the wonderful scenery around and Goh, he was well sleeping. Ash then, released Mew who cuddled on his chest and hugged him.

Mew: Where are we going daddy??
Ash: To Seafoam Island, it is possible that we might see Articuno today.
Mew: Ohh, I would love to see her. She always plays with me unlike that Zapdos who only thinks, he is the most powerful of the three.
Ash: So, you have the best bond with Articuno??
Mew: Yes, I love to those ice flakes; she releases from her feathers and she is beautiful too but not more than me.
Ash(nervously laughs): Yes, you are right princess!!

They reached the Seafoam Island soon and landed on the port which was less crowded. After returning the pokemon, Goh told Ash thathat he is going in the forest to catch some pokemon. Ash said that he will be in the pokemon center and so, they parted ways. Ash started walking with Pikachu on his shoulder, relaxing and enjoying the weather. They were relaxing like always and watching the other people around. As they were getting close to pokemon center, Ash was thinking about calling his mom and after that, do some training with Glalie and Torkoal. He was busy in his thought process that he didn't see someone standing in front of him and bumped into the person. The person and Ash landed on the ground with a thud. Goh was ahead of them so, he doesn't saw them and kept on walking. The person was on the ground with Ash on top of the person. The hood of the person slid off the head revealing a beautiful face. The person was none other than the Ice type Elite, Lorelei. It was an awkward position for them. Ash quickly stood up and helped Lorelei on her feet. Lorelei quickly put her hood on before anyone could recognize her.

Ash(embarrassed): Hey Miss Lorelei, sorry for bumping into you.
Lorelei: Hi and it's okay.
Pikachu: Hello, Miss Lorelei!!
Ash: So, can I get an answer why are you here??
Lorelei: Oh, I just came for some rest from the work.
Ash: Okay.
Lorelei: What are you doing here?
Ash: I came here to see if I could get to see Articuno.
Lorelei: Yes, Articuno will be here tomorrow.
Ash: How do you know??
Lorelei: I am an Ice type Elite four member. I have researched about Articuno as she is my favourite pokemon.
Ash: Okk....I need to go to pokemon center.
Lorelei(smirks): I should accompany you. Maybe I can find something interesting about you.
Ash(but confused): Huh?? Anyways,you don't need to accompany me.
Lorelei: Let me accompany you that will  keep you entertained too.
Ash: Okay, let's go!!

Lorelei and Ash talked on pokemon and Ash was happy to learn more from an experienced trainer. Ash liked that she was fun to talk with unlike Lance who eleven out of ten times is serious about everything. Ash wondered if he could see Lance laughing like a crazy man one day. Anyways, they bonded quickly and reached the pokemon center too. Before they could go into the center, Lorelei gets a phone call and she walked off to talk.

Lorelei: Hey Karen, where are you??
Karen: I am in the market and was getting bored so, thought that I should call you.
Lorelei: Actually I am at the pokemon center. Why not you come here and we could go from here??
Karen: Ah okay, I will reach there in five minutes. See you there, bye.
Lorelei: Bye Karen.

Lorelei went to Ash who was standing patiently and waiting for her.

Lorelei: Let's go inside, my friend is coming here too. So, I am here only.
Ash: Okay Miss Lorelei, let's get inside and wait.

Lorelei and Ash went inside the center and took the seat in the main lobby. Both waiting for their friends to come. Goh was first one to arrive. He first gave his pokeballs to Nurse Joy and looked for Ash. After finally finding Ash, he went towards him and noticed that he was not alone. He finally reached Ash and greeted him to which Ash and Lorelei both turned towards him and when Goh recognized who the other person, he was shocked. He was surprised to see Ash talking with an Elite four member but then, he remembered Ash is a champion. Goh was introduced to Lorelei and by the time introductions completed, Karen had also came and joined them.

Lorelei: Ash, meet my friend Karen and Karen, meet Ash Ketchum.
Ash(surprised): Hello, I am Ash Ketchum and this is Pikachu(Pikachu waves). Nice to meet you!!
Karen: Hi Ash and Pikachu, nice to meet you too!! I have heard a lot about you, you are a very good trainer.
Ash(runs his neck): Thanks!!
Karen(noticing Goh): And who are you??
Goh: Hh...Hello I am Goh, I work as a assistant in Professor Cerise Laboratories.
Karen: Helloz I am Karen, I am the Dark type Elite of Johto.
Ash: I think we should take our leave as you have to discuss something important I presume.
Lorelei: No, we are just free; why don't you come and live with us??
Goh: No, we don't want to bother you.
Karen: Oh you are such a good boy but it's alright, you should come with us.
Lorelei: We may help you with your quest.
Ash: I think it's okay, we will come with you.
Goh: Okay, as Ash says.

Ash and Goh went with Lorelei and Karen to the bungalow where they were astonished to see it. It was very big and beautiful. They released their pokemon in the garden so that, they can relax while the four people went inside. They got their dinner and slept as they were tired and it was getting late.

Hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment. It have been long since I updated this but I will try to upload the next chapter as soon as possible. Till then, bye.