The battle at Opelucid gym

Ash, Goh and Chloe are travelling to Opelucid gym. They were only one hour away from Opelucid city. Right now, they are in the forest walking and talking to each other. Suddenly, Chloe heard some rustling and looked towards her left. She saw some bushes moving.

Chloe: Ash, Goh; I saw some bushes moving there.(pointing towards the bushes)
Goh: Are you sure, Chloe?? I cannot see them moving.
Chloe: Goh, I am 100% sure. Let's hide and see what is behind the bushes.

Ash, Goh and Chloe hid behind some trees and bushes. They waited and the bushes again rustled. Soon, a small light brown; canine pokemon, Lillipup come out of the bush. Looking here and there, she found no one and grew sad. She wanted to play with someone. Seeing some people, she wanted to play with them. Chloe and Goh saw her along with Ash. Chloe thought she was cute while Goh wanted to catch her like always. Goh jumped from his hiding spot and jumped in front of the small puppy pokemon. As he was going to throw the pokeball, Chloe stopped him by coming in front of him. Lillipup become happy to see that she could play with them.

Goh: What are you doing Chloe??I am going to catch her.
Chloe: No, you will not be catching her. I will be catching her. You always catch pokemon so, it is my turn to catch someone new.
Ash: It's good Chloe, you are going to catch a new pokemon.
Chloe: Thank you, Ash.
Goh(a bit sad): But I want to catch it.
Ash: Cheer up, Goh!! You will catch another one.
Chloe: Okay, let's do it!! Come out, Eevee.

Eevee come out of his pokeball and stared at the pokemon in front of him. He was confused why was he standing in front of a pokemon. They were standing like when Pikachu stands in a battle. Chloe then, ordered Eevee to use tackle attack. Eevee then, ran towards Lillipup in full speed but Lillipup moved aside. Lillipup then, used take down on Eevee but he dodged the attack and used copycat. Lillipup wasn't able to dodge it and Lillipup was still in the motion due to the speed she gained. Lillipup smashed into a tree front of her and was knocked out, Goh gave Chloe a pokeball to catch Lillipup. After using potion on Lillipup, they begin their journey towards Opelucid. They reached the gym in about one hour. They got inside and saw Iris talking to her Dragonite.

Ash: Hi Iris!!
Iris: Hey Ash!!
Ash: How are you doing??
Iris: I have been training to become the Queen of dragon types.
Ash: Sure, you will achieve it one day.
Iris: I guess these two are your companions??
Ash: Oh yeah, they are Goh and Chloe. Goh works with me at Cerise Laboratories as a lab assistant while Chloe's dad owns the laboratory.
Goh: Hello, I am Goh.
Chloe: Hi, I am Chloe. It's nice to meet you.
Iris: Hi Goh and Chloe. I think this kid is not that much annoying now.
Ash(annoyed): I have told you so many times that I am not a kid!!
Iris: Yes but you will remain always a kid. A kid!!
Ash(annoyed): Let's just battle and see who is the kid!!

Iris and Ash went to opposite sides of field. Chloe and Goh went to the stands, sweat dropping at the childish behaviour of Ash and Iris. Then, the rotom referee came.

Rotom: The two on two battle between Iris from Village of Dragons and Ash Ketchum of Pallet town, both placed in Great class,  will now start. Both trainers ready, release you pokemon and begin.
Iris: Go Dragonite!!
Ash: Starting with strongest pokemon, Iris. Noivern, I choose you!!
Iris: Wow, a dragon type. Just like Alexa!!

Dragonite and Noivern glared at each other. Both of them sending the power emitting from the opponent. They knew that it is going to be a good match. Dragonite grunted and told Noivern to back off. Noivern just laughed and taunted him back. Dragonite got angry and decided to teach Noivern a lesson.

Iris: Dragonite, start with Dragon rage!!
Ash: Counter with Boomburst!!

Dragonite formed a purple orb of draconic energy and fired it towards the black dragon. Noivern was ready to counter as he released explosive sound towards the coming ball of energy and destroyed it. Smoke filled the field as the explosion occurred. Ash knew he could use it to his advantage and ordered Noivern to use Supersonic on Dragonite. Noivern did what Ash said to him and he used Supersonic which hit Dragonite. Dragonite grunted in pain as he was hit.

Iris: Using pokemon abilities to advantage which you do great as always but now it's our turn to attack. Dragonite use Dragon tail and follow with Outrage!!
Ash: Noivern, dodge the attack!!

Ash knew that if this attack hit, Noivern will be seriously injured. He asked Noivern to dodge but he was surprised when Dragonite at high speed hit Noivern with Dragon tail followed by various punches on Noivern's chest. Once Dragonite stopped and went back to his side of field, Noivern was seen with various bruises over his body indicating that he is seriously injured. Ash saw condition of his dragon and knew that he has to end this match quickly.

Ash: Noivern, use Draco meteor!!
Iris: Dodge it by flying around!!

Noivern fired an orange ball from his mouth into the sky which split into many meteors falling towards Dragonite. Ash smirks as he knew while Dragonite will be dodging, he can prepare his next attack. He ordered Noivern to charge Hyper beam. Iris saw Dragonite trying to dodge the falling meteors but was unable to dodge all of them as few hit him on his wings. Dragonite winced and saw that his wings are bruised and he flew down.

Iris: Dragonite, are you alright??

Dragonite shows her a thumbs up and told her to tell the next attack. She could tell what Dragonite was saying as she worked with him for now nearly four years. She saw to other side of field and saw Noivern not there. She seemed confused but then, realized that maybe Ash has hid him while she was focused on Dragonite.

Iris: Dragonite, be alert!! Noivern can attack anytime.
Ash(grins): Land the finishing move, Hyper beam!!

Iris and Dragonite looked around to see where was Noivern but heard a noise above in the air. Noivern was ready and fired the orange beam towards the Dragonite. Dragonite wasn't able to move at the sudden attack. An explosion occurred and smoke was seen on the side Dragonite was standing. Noivern came to Ash's side and saw at the smoke. When the smoke cleared, Dragonite was knocked out cold.

Rotom: Dragonite is unable to battle, Noivern is the winner. Trainer Iris, send out your last pokemon!!
Iris: You did great Dragonite, Return. I must say Ash you have gotten strong.
Ash: Thank you, Iris. Your Dragonite is still strong as ever.
Iris: Thanks Ash but now, I need to win this match. Go Haxorus!!
Ash: So, Axew evolved. Noivern return  I think it's time to give her a surprise too.(Picks a pokeball)
Iris: So, Ash how did you liked this surprise??
Ash: It is good, I was shocked to see Acew evolved and he looks very powerful but I need to return the favour of surprise.
Iris: What do you mean??
Ash: I have a surprise too. Iris, now welcome the pokemon who is said to sail through the north winds, Suicune!!

The legendary dog come out of her pokeball and howled a little. Axew and Iros were shocked to see her and were surprised that Ash has caught a legendary pokemon. Chloe and Goh were not surprised as they knew Ash was going to use Suicune in upcoming match. Iris was now thinking how to battle against her.

Rotom: Battle begin!!
Ash: I think you liked the surprise. But I think let's finish the battle.
Iris: Yes, you shocked me. But it doesn't mean, we lose. Haxorus use Dragon dance!!
Ash: Suicune, Blizzard!!

Haxorus did a dance which increased his speed drastically. While Suicune used Blizzard, which was hated by Iris as she hates ice. Haxorus groaned from the pain.

Iris: Haxorus use, Dragon Rage!!
Ash: Suicune, use Mist to hide yourself and then, Giga Impact!!

Haxorus started forming the Dragon energy in his mouth by concentrating but Suicunr used Mist and hid herself from Haxorus vision. Then, she attacked Haxorus with Giga Impact. Ash then, decided to finish it. Ash then, ordered Suicune to use Ice beam whereas Iris said Haxorus to dodge. But Suicune was able to attack as Haxorus wasn't able to sense her. The mist flew away and Haxorus was unconscious on floor.

Rotom: Haxorus is unable to battle, Suicune wins the round. Trainer Iris has no pokemon left so, Trainer Ash Ketchum wins this battle. The ranking will be updated on the results of this match.

Iris and Ash met in the middle. Iris returned Haxorus while Suicune was still out with Ash. Goh and Chloe came to the battlefield and went towards the two friends. Then, Ash started to tell how he caught Suicune to Iris.

Hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment. New chapter will be updated in probably 10 days or it can be uploaded early too depending upon my schedule. I am very excited for next two episodes in anime as one will mark Greninja's return and second, I think Ash will reach Master Class after defeating Raihaan. Let's see what happens. Till then, bye.