An Indigo League Rematch

Ash and Goh has been pretty busy for last few days. As they have been getting a lot assignments from Cerise, Ash has been training also with new pokemon he caught plus the older ones. As he now has his journeys team except his Dragonit whom he sent to Oak's lab with Unfezuent, Servine which evolved and Torkoal. He got Quilava, Staraptor and Hawlucha. He was happy with the training his pokemon was doing. His pokemon learnt some new moves also like Pikachu learnt Magnet rise, Unfezuent learnt sky attack etc. Whiel Goh has changed his dream to catch all the pokemon in the world. Today, they both have just gotten up and are down for breakfast in the kitchen. Just as they seated, Chloe entered the kitchen.

Chloe: Good morning, you two!!
Ash&Goh: Good morning Chloe!!
Ash: So, what's up?? You came early today, anything wrong??
Chloe: No, actually dad wanted to do something important so, I had to come early. I should now release Eevee and give her food.

Chloe released Eevee and give her the pokemon food Eevee likes. Then, she took the breakfast and sat in the table with Ash and Goh. She just opened the phone to check any updates and realized that today they have to either do a battle or come with a person who can battle for them. She got tensed, Ash and Goh noticed this.

Chloe: Actually I need help from you, Ash.
Ash: What is it I can do to help??
Chloe: Today in our school, there are going to be pokemon battles. So, either the children have to take part or they can call a trainer to do battles for them. I thought if you could come and battle for me. It's up to you, I am not forcing you.
Ash: Of course, I will help you. That is what friends are there for, to help each other. Now, let's have breakfast and let me pick my pokemon. Then, I will come to you.
Goh: I will catch some pokemon or relax till you return.

Chloe got happy and thanked him. They all ate breakfast and Ash went to pick his pokemon while Goh and Chloe were eating. Ash had gotten Gengar, Gible, Absol, the two legendaries, Staraptor, Quilava. The others are in the green park as they decided to rest or train a bit. Once Ash come back, they started walking towards Chloe's school. However, the walk was silent not an awkward one. Chloe was happy that she is alone with Ash and she wanted to enjoy each moment with him. They reached the school in about fifteen minutes. Chloe went inside while Ash following her behind and also looking how this school is different from the one he attended in Alola. Chloe then, introduced him to her two friends, Mika and Cheren. They talked about a few things. Then, it was time for pokemon battles. Ash had shown most excitement for battles than anything else they did in school. Ash's first battle was against a trainer having a wartortle which he easily won by Absol. Upcoming battles were also easy for him and he easily won all his matches. The last match got a little trickier than he suspected but it was okay. Chloe was given a week off since her grades in school and as Ash has own all the matches. Chloe was so excited that she hugged Ash. They both blushed but separated quickly after Chloe realized what she was doing. They got out of the school and started walking.

Ash: So, what do you want to do you now??
Chloe: Don't know.
Ash: Why not we go to restaurant to eat something?? Then, decide what to do.
Chloe: Why not!!

Ash and Chloe goes to a restaurant and sit on a table. Ash and Chloe ordered some fries and burgers with soft drinks. Ash soon finished his lunch and waited for Chloe to finish. They both talked about each other, knowing some new things. They paye dfir the food and left to a park. Chloe released Eevee there for her to play around. Pikachu also joined Eevee in playing. They were sitting on a bench and watching their pokemon playing with each other. Chloe was thinking that it is like a date for her.

???: Ash, is that you!!
Ash: Huh, who are you??
???: Forgot your opponent in the top 16 of Indigo league.
Ash: Ritchie, is that you??
Ritchie: Yup, I was walking around. When I saw you so, decided to talk to you. It's been a long time since we last met.
Ash: Yeah, I remember when we met in Johto. How are you doing??
Ritchie: I am doing good, recently participating in World Coronation series.
Ash: Oh wow, I am also in the series. I joined it only 2 to 3 weeks ago. So, what's your rank??
Ritchie: My rank is 428 and yours??
Ash: Mine is 512.
Ritchie: So, how about a battle??
Ash: Yeah, this time I will win.
Ritchie: Let's see. But before that, who is with you??
Ash(sweatdrops): She is Professor Cerise's daughter. Her name is Chloe. We were just walking around.
Chloe: Hello, Ritchie.
Ritchie: Hi Chloe with Ash, I am sure nothing is boring.
Chloe: Oh yeah!
Ash: Let's have battle first, I am looking forward to win and go up in ranking.