A new legendary catch

It's been few days since Ash had come to Pallet town and he is going back to Vermillion city but before that, he will go to meet his friends. First one is a teen who is working hard to become a pokemon doctor, Brock. Second one is the gym leader of Cerulean city, Misty. Now, we see Ash running to Professor Oak's lab at 7 am to get his pokemon but after saying goodbye to his mother and listening to one instruction that makes him embarrassed 'to change his underwear'. For now, he has his journeys team only but he can now carry upto 12 pokemon as he asked for that from Professor to increase his carry limit. Professor Oak increased it as he is Orange league Champion, has conquered Battle Frontier, and not the last the Alola Champion. So, Ash decided he could carry his old friends also and keep rotating them so that, the pokemon don't feel getting ignored by their master. All his Pokemon including his new pokemon has mixed with the group perfectly. Suicune still tries to stay away from humans as more as she can. She doesn't trust anyone except Ash and his mother. Ash reached the lab and greeted the professor. Professor was surprised to see Ash this early but he guessed that he will go somewhere else too.

Ash: Professor, can I take my pokemon??
Oak: Yes, you can. They will be waiting for you when you reached the backside of lab.
Ash: Thanks professor, I will take four of my old pokemon this time and will keep two pokeballs empty incase I have to catch another. And don't worry, I will keep rotating them. If I not then, what type of trainer am I??

Oak and Ash started laughing. They went to backside and saw most of Ash's pokemon conversing with each other. So, he called them. He told them that he will now be having ten pokemon with him. So, along with Journeys team; he called for Gible who bit his head to show his thanks, Swellow who came and landed on his head after Gible has been returned to the pokeball. Then after returning her; Ash called for Totodile who as always began dancing around showing that he is happy to be with him. And at last, Bouldor who came forward as Ash returned it. Many pokemon looked disappointed that they do not get a chance but Ash reassures them that he will keep rotating regularly so that, everyone gets their chance. After that, he said goodbye to Professor Oak and started his journey to Pewter where he will see his friend he made on his journey that traveled with him in almost four regions.

Timeskip

We now see that Ash has reached the Pewter city with Pikachu on his shoulder. He went through the city watching that how much it has changed. He remembers the time when he just started his journey and he come to this town with Misty and earn his first badge. He was pretty foolish then as he fought a rock type with electric type but thanks to shower, he won his badge. Right now, he has reached the gym. He knocked on the front gate several times and it opened. The door was opened by an dark tanned skin boy with squint eyes, standing at least at 6'5. It was none other than the former gym leader and his best friend Brock. He grinned after seeing him and hugged him, after all two friends more like brothers were meeting after a long time. No doubt, it has to be like that. Pikachu jumped on Brock's shoulder and fist bumped him with his small tiny fist against Brock's. Brock called them in and saw all of Brock's siblings. Brock was a little surprised to see Ash suddenly, pop out of nowhere and visiting him. He hadn't expected it. He said them to talk to his siblings while he go and prepare something to eat. Ash and Pikachu got excited as they seriously missed his cooking. Ash sat on the nearby chair while Pikachu played with Brock's siblings. After sometime, Brock came back and told them to sit on the table as lunch is ready. When Ash and Pikachu went to the table, they saw many dishes which made Ash drooling at the sight of such tasty food. They had lunch and Ash as usual ate like a Snorlax but Brock made sure he had made extra knowing Ash's capacity to eat.

Brock: So, why did you visited Ash, not that I mind??
Ash: Actually nowadays, I am working at Cerise Laboratories in Vermillion. So, I had a week off. I went to home and before going back, I thought to visit you.
Brock(surprised): You are working at a lab!! What happened to your dream of becoming the Pokemon Master??
Ash: I am working on it also. As I have participated in World Coronation series. I had to reach the Master class to fight against the strongest, Leon. I have a rank of 512 and I am in Great class.
Brock: Okay, I am happy that you have not given up on your dream.
Ash: Yeah, I will never give up. Anyways, I have to go now because I want to Misty too and reach Cerulean before dark.
Brock: Oh great, I hope you do well in the series. Say hi to Misty for me. Had a great time with you, hope we will see each other soon.