Roller Skate Enthusiast

It's been a week since Ash, Chloe and Goh has come back from their trip to Orange Island. They give the information, they collected to Professor Oak and Cerise. Then, they sent the G•S Ball to Pallet town. Today Ash is going alone to Kalos as Goh and Chloe has to go to school. Ash was going to participate in a tournament which was held at the Battle Chateau. This was a tournament for those who are participating in the World Coronation Series. Ash thought he could increase his rank by having four to five matches. His current rank is 245 as he defeated a random trainer when he came back. He has taken Dragonite, Gengar, Suicune, Mew, Mewtwo, Emboar, Solgaleo, Tauros, Noivern and Gigalith. Pikachu was taking a nap on his lap while Mew has transformed into an Eevee. They were now in the flight to Lumoise city.

After the flight

They have reached the Lumiose city. He thought of meeting Clemont and Bonnie but decided against it as he has to register for the tournament. So, he released Dragonite and hopped on and told to fly as he say. Dragonite took to sky and followed Ash's directions which we all know are not that good but he took the help of GPS on his Rotom phone which he learnt from Goh. He soon reached the Battle Chateau and landed in front of it. He called back Dragonite and went inside. He straight went to reception without looking that a certain blindr has crossed him.

Ash: Hello, I am here to register for the tournament that is going to take place tomorrow.
Receptionist: Yes sir, could you give me your pokedex??
Ash: Yeah sure.

With that, Ash gave his pokedex to the receptionist took the pokedex and placed on the scanning machine which scanned the pokedex. All details of Ash were on the computer screen and then, the receptionist registered Ash for the tournament and returned him the pokedex. Ash then, went outside so that he can book a room for him. He went to Santalune city and booked a room at the pokemon center. He then, did his dinner. He went back in his room to get proper rest for tomorrow's tournament. He released his Princess, as she always sleep with him at night.

Ash: Hey Pikachu and Princess, what do you think how will we do in tomorrow's tournament??
Pikachu: We will do great as always Ash.
Mew: Yes daddy, you are the best.
Ash: No, we are not the best till we defeat Leon.
Pikachu: We will defeat him the next time, when we battle in the master class to him.
Mew: When are you going to use me, daddy??
Ash: You want to battle with me, princess??
Mew: Yes daddy, even Mewtwo agrees with me on this.
Ash: Okay, I will use you when the time is right. I cannot use you tomorrow as it will be too easy to win then.
Mew: As you are making us wait, I want to play with me when we go home.
Ash: Okay, I promise I will play with you when we go back home.

With that, Mew cuddles with her daddy on his chest. They drifted to sleep soon with Mew purring on Ash's chest.

Next morning

Ash woke up early as he has started waking up early to train his pokemon and himself. He decided, as today there is a tournament, he will not train. He went into the bathroom and get ready after carefully picking up Mew off his chest and putting her on the bed. After coming back, he woke up the two pokemon sleeping and they all went downstairs in the cafeteria area to eat breakfast. He saw many people were there and it was pretty early. But he shrugged it off and ate his breakfast quietly. Then, he took off on Dragonite to Battle Chateau where the tournament was going to start. He went to reception and asked details for his opponent which was a guy named Mike from Hoenn. He was excited for the battle and has decided his pokemon. He waited for his turn and then  went to the battlefield when his name was called. He looked around and saw many people that were happy to see the matches.

Rotom: The two on two battle between Mike Hamel from Hoenn region and Ash Ketchum from Kanto region, both placed in Great Class, is now going to start. Both trainers ready, release your pokemon.
Mike: Go Golduck!!
Ash: I choose you, Gengar!!
Rotom: Battle start!!
Mike: Start with hydro pump!!
Ash: Use shadow sneak!!