The Mystery Pokeball

After defeating Iris; Ash, Goh and Chloe has came back from Unova. Chloe spent her holidays at the lab and now, has gone to school after her little vacation. Goh caught some new pokemon in Unova and is still trying to catch all the pokemon he could. Ash while is now on rank 281 and is still training all the pokemon he has caught, simultaneously changing them every four days and so. All pokemon also train at ranch time to time to be in shape and get stronger. For now, Ash has done his training and is in the lab looking if there are any new tournaments or matches for World Coronation Series going on. As he was going through it, Professor Cerise came into the lab.

Cerise: So, Ash what are you doing??
Ash: Nothing professor, I am free and looking through if there is some tournament where I can go and increase my rank.
Cerise: Oh good, I am sure you will soon reach the Ultra class too.
Ash: Thanks professor!!
Cerise: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I got a call from Professor Oak today. He wanted to meet you.
Ash: Okay professor, I think I should go there. As, I am free and you have no work for us??
Cerise: Yes, you are free from my side today.
Ash: Thanks professor, meet you tomorrow as I will spend today's night at my home.
Cerise: Okay Ash!!

Ash took Pikachu and his other pokemon from the Cerise's Park. He then, pulled out Dragonite's pokeball and released him. He asked Dragonite to go to Pallet town. He sat and flew off. He wondered why Professor Oak wanted to meet him. They reached Pallet town in one hour. Dragonite went towards Oak's lab and landed in the ranch. Ash's pokemon saw him and come towards him to greet him. Ash was happy to see his pokemon. Professor Oak also come out in the ranch to see what is the commotion about.

Oak: Oh, what is the commotion about here??
Ash: Hi professor, I just came and they saw me. You know how they react.
Oak: Hello my boy, looks like Cerise delivered my message. Why not you come in and we talk about it??
Ash: Yes professor, guys; I am coming back in sometime. You guys go and enjoy!!

They went inside and sat on the sofa. Oak gave some tea and biscuits. Ash thanked him for the tea and Pikachu come inside and sat oh his lap. Ash gave Pikachu a biscuit and he started nibbling on it while Professor Oak went inside and brought some papers with him. Professor Oak sat on the couch near him and drank his tea.

Oak: So, how are you doing Ash??
Ash: I am doing awesome, professor training and spending time with my pokemon plus I have reached 281 ranking in World Coronation Series.
Oak: That's good, Ash!!
Ash: So, why did you wanted to meet me??
Oak: You remember Kurt right??
Ash: Yeah, in Azelea city in Johto. We gave him G•S Ball to investigate on it. He said he will update you if he find any lead.
Oak: Sharp memory, I must say Ash!! So, he contacted me and said that he thinks that this ball has some connection with the legendary pokemon.
Ash: So, you are saying that this ball is made to catch some legendary pokemon??
Oak: Maybe or maybe not. He think this ball needs some special things to unlock this ball but we don't know about that. So far, it's the only thing we assume.
Ash: Okay professor, so what do you want me to do with it??
Oak: I want you to go and get that pokeball. Then, I will need it so that to find if what we assume is right by studying on it.
Ash: Okay professor, then I will go there tomorrow. For now, I am going back to ranch and spend some time with my pokemon here and there.

Ash and Pikachu went back to ranch and saw his some pokemon there. He saw some groups too like Dewott, Noivern, Donphan, Hawlucha with each other. Bulbasaur, Toterra, Snivy and Torkoal together. Gengar with Lucario and Emboar. He saw many other pokemon too and saw Magenium come towards him and nuzzled him. He felt some vibrations like of a battle coming from inside part of forest in the ranch. He went there with Pikachu and Magenium. He saw his four powerhouses or aces there; Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile sparring against each other. They stopped when they saw Ash coming towards them. Ash told them that they have grown stronger. They replied that they wanted to be strongest. They talked for a while and Ash told them that he will be soon calling them to his team and fight along him. Ash then saw that Pikachu is his fourth ace. He thought that it's time to call Charizard back. He decided that after getting the G•S ball from Kurt, he will go to Charicific valley to get him back. He told them to rest and relax. He asked if Pikachu will come back with him or stay at the ranch to which he said that he will come back with him. They then, went back to his house and knocked on the front door. The gate opened and he saw his mother looking at him.

Ash: Hi mom!!
Delia(hugs him): Hello sweetie, you didn't told me you were coming??
Ash: I came in the morning because Professor Oak wanted to meet me. I went there and decided to spend the night here before I go back tomorrow.
Delia: Okay sweetie, I will make your favourite Bacon and Cheese fries.
Ash: Thanks mom!! You are the best!!!
Pikachu: Mom, I am here too!!
Delia: Hi Pikachu, how are you doing?? Ash is been taking good care of you??
Pikachu: Yes Ash is taking good care of me as always.
Delia: Is he changing his-
Ash: Mom!!!!!
Pikachu(snickers): Yes, Ash changes his underwear daily. Now, I want some ketchup for dinner.

Ash and Pikachu went upstairs to his room and put his backpack there. Ash went into the bathroom to take a shower and change into his pajamas and T shirt. They went downstairs and sat on the table. Ash and Pikachu talked about something's while Delia prepared the food. They ate food and went to bed after eating the dinner and doing some catching up. He told his mom that he will leave early tomorrow morning so, don't get surprised if she doesn't saw him tomorrow morning.

Next day

Ash woke up pretty early and got ready. As he was going to Johto, to get back the G•S BALL and his Charizard. He went to Professor Oak's lab after having a bowl of cereals. He went into the ranch and took his pokemon. He called his Staraptor and told him to fly to Johto. Staraptor lowered his back and then, fled towards Johto. Pikachu decided to take a nap till they reached Johto and Ash wondered what will happen when he will meet Charizard. He hasn't met Charizard since Unova, sure Charizard came back to ranch sometimes but at that time, he was busy travelling Kalos and Alola. He knew Charizard will be angry but happy too. He thought about the training methods he is going to adopt for legendaries he has. Staraptor took about 3 hours to reach Azelea town in Johto. It was a long flight so, Ash returned him for rest. He then, went to eat something from a restaurant before he go to Kurt's house. He ordered a burger and some fries with extra ketchup and waited. After having meal, he went to Kurt's house and knocked on the door. The door opened and he saw a young girl. He recognized the girl as Mazie, the girl who showed them different types of trees which are used in making trees.

Ash: Hello Mazie!!
Mazie: Hi, I know you??
Ash: Yes, we met before when you were of 7-8  years. I am Ash Ketchum from Pallet town in Kanto.
Mazie: Oh yeah, I remember. How's your journey going, Ash??
Ash: Awesome!!! So, your grandfather Kurt is at home??
Mazie: Yes, he is inside. Let me take you to him.
Ash: Okay.

Mazie took Ash by the hallway to the room where Kurt would regularly work on his pokeballs. He saw Kurt inside hammering and shaping the ball. He also saw G•S ball in the corner of room lying on the table. Mazie went and called Kurt.

Mazie: Grandpa, Ash Ketchum has came to meet you!!
Kurt: Huh....oh Hello, Ash!!
Ash: Hi Kurt, how's your pokeball making work going on??
Kurt: It's going good, Ash!! How are you doing??
Ash: I am doing great.
Kurt: I think Oak has sent you to collect G•S Ball from me??
Ash: Yes, absolutely correct. Professor said that he wanted to study the ball after assuming that the ball needs some special things to be unlocked as you said to him.
Kurt: Yeah, I know. It is the toughest ball anyone has ever made and I have no clue how to open it.
Ash: You tried your best, Kurt and I hope Professor will provide the necessary information for opening this ball after studying it.

Kurt picks up the G•S ball and gave it to Ash. He then, asks Ash for some tea to which he replied he don't mind having tea. They went in the living room where Ash and Kurt talked about different things over tea. Ash put G•S ball into his bag. He then, said bye to Kurt and released his Staraptor to go towards the next destination.

Hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment. Next chapter will be uploaded after ten days. See you till then, bye.