Turning into a guide

We are at the breakfast table of a huge hotel where all the champions are staying. Now, they are at the breakfast table after a getting a good sleep. Lance is wearing his regular clothes, Steven was wearing a T- shirt and a black Jean, Cynthia was wearing the clothes she wears in Unova, rest of the champions were wearing their regular clothes. They are planning how to find and meet the Alolan champion.

Leon: So, what should we do??
Steven: It is easy we should ask where the Alolan champion lives once we done with the breakfast.
Lance: Yeah, Steven is right. As all the champions are famous in their regions, he must be famous here also.
Diantha: Hmm... it means we are going to have a new champion with us plus he is another boy, he must not be like these three.
Cynthia(chuckling): Right Diantha!!
Leon, Lance, Steven(annoyed): Heyyyy!! We are here only and you are making fun of us.
Alder: Ignore them Lancer, they are just messing around.
Diantha: It is proved maybe Alder sleeps the most and flirts with most of the ladies but he is a bit calm and collected.
Cynthia(grinning): Plus Lancer is a good name.

Everybody started laughing except for Lance who was a bit annoyed as he was the only one whose fun was made. They quickly finished their breakfast  and left to find the champion. As they were going through the market, they came across a shop and Leon decided to ask about the Alolan champion.

Leon: Hello, may I ask your name??
Girl: Alola, I am Lacy.
Leon: So Lacy, you know who I am??
Lacy(sweatdropping): No, are you famous here??

The other champions also joined Leon. Leon was sad that this girl don't recognizes him. But he cannot do anything as Alola was not that much into world.

Cynthia: So, may I ask where can we find the Alolan champion??
Lacy: Oh.. so you are here to meet our champion. I don't know where he is right now but if you meet him, please tell him that I am his big fan. Both of his battles and his handsome face(blushing).
Diantha: Okay

They left Lacy and proceeded ahead. They thought that people would know where Alolan champion lives but after some tries, they were unable to find him. So, they thought to go to the Pokemon center to get any information they would find. Just as they entered the center, they went to the main desk. They found it empty and Diantha looked in the hallway to find a person there. She immediately recognized the person. She thought to surprise him. As Diantha went into the hallway, all others come into the hallway to see what Diantha is upto. Diantha went behind the trainer, closed his eyes with her hands-

Diantha(whispered in his ear): Guess who??
Ash(thinking): Wow, so soft hands plus her voice is so sweet too. Hmm... she must be Diantha but what is she doing here??
Ash: If I am right, you are the beautiful Kalos champion Diantha!!
Diantha: You are correct!!

Ash turned around and saw Diantha, he was now a bit taller than her. Diantha hugged Ash and both blushed at this. Ash also hugged her. Other champions also recognized him as they met him at some point of life. Cynthia was a bit jealous seeing Ash and Diantha hugging each other. They all went towards him to greet him. Diantha got separated from Ash even if she doesn't wanted to.

Diantha: Sorry, I got over excited a little to see you after so long.
Ash: Its okay.

Lance, Steven give him a bro hug while Alder give Ash a firm handshake. Leon remembered Ash as he helped him in stopping Eternatus. He also went for a handshake. When Cynthia come ahead to greet him before Ash could do something, Cynthia hugged him. Ash also hugged her back. Cynthia got very happy as Ash hugged her. Diantha got a bit jealous of Cynthia. Cynthia and Ash separated and both were blushing.