Mission: Save Mohn

Ash, Cynthia and Diantha reached Kukui's house. They knocked it for sometime and then, door was opened by Professor Kukui. He smiled seeing them as he was informed of the meeting by Burnet.

Kukui: So, how are you three too early??
Ash: We separated from them, a bit before due to some work. Due to which, we are having a meeting in the evening here. Is it okay as I don't asked you??
Kukui: Ash, it's perfectly alright!! This is your home too.
Ash: Thanks Professor.
Kukui: I am going downstairs and if you want anything tell me??
All: Okay  professor.
Ash: Well, where are my Alolan Pokemon??
Kukui: They are in their pokeballs. Their pokeballs are placed at the desk above.
Ash: Thank you!!

With that Kukui went downstairs, Ash turned to the two champions and asked what they want. They said that they want to see his pokemon. Ash picked up his pokeballs from the desk and took them outside.

Ash: So, let's start. Now, I present to you the pokemon which is a sleepy head but cannot be underestimated. Come out Rowlet!!
Rowlet(flying on top of Ash's head): What a way to interrupt my sleep.
Cynthia: He is so cute.
Ash: He is underestimated due to his cuteness.
Diantha: He looks like grass type.
Ash: Yes, you are correct. He is a grass type. Now, time to go on for his small brother to come out.
Rowlet: Is Melmetal coming out??
Ash: Yups, Rowlet!! So, now the pokemon which I met late during the Alolan journey, he is strong and is like small brother of Rowlet but ignore the size difference. Melmetal, come out!!

As Melmetal came out, he made a bulk up pose. Rowlet then went into the empty space in the stomach. Cynthia and Diantha were both shocked to see that they are seeing a mythical pokemon. Cynthia has read about Melmetal a little bit and she was shocked that she is seeing the pokemon. She was sure if Steven sees this, Steven will go crazy.

Ash: Looks like you are still shocked. By the time, your shock goes away. I will pick my next pokemon.
Cynthia: Oh yeah, I am just surprised you have a mythical.
Diantha: Yes, plus it looks pretty strong.
Ash: He was a small Melran when I met him but he evolved before the finals with Gladion.
Cynthia: Wow, I didn't knew Melmetal has a pre evolved form, Meltan.
Ash: Yeah, Professor Oak was shocked too when he find it. But now let's move to next pokemon. Here in this pokeball is a very strong pokemon who was able to defeat its current form before getting fully evolved. This pokemon had a sad past but now is hopefully happy. Come out, Incineroar!!

A tiger like pokemon came out of his pokeball and greeted Ash and Pikachu. Cynthia and Diantha could tell easily that it is a strong pokemon. It was evident to them that it is a fire type as they could sense the fire in the pokemon by just standing near Incineroar. Incineroar then, went to talk with Melmetal and Rowlet.

Ash: Now let's go to the fourth one. This pokemon I find in Professor Kukui's house when I came to live here, he was small at that time. But now he is one of it's kind. He is the one that helped me to win in the final round of final match. It's your turn, Lycanroc!!

An orange furred dog come out of the pokeball, upon seeing his trainer, Lycanroc jumped on Ash and started licking his face. Ash laughed then, stood once Lycanroc was done. The female champions smiled after seeing the bond between the trainer and his pokemon. They stroked Lycanroc on his head much to the pokemon's delight. Lycanroc went to his friend Incineroar and others.

Ash: Next pokemon is Pikachu as you know, he is always there. There is one more but he is not here at this time. He is at his home so, I cannot show him to you.
Diantha: It's okay Ash. But I have to say you have a pretty interesting team there.
Cynthia: They all look strong.
Ash: They are great and strong but we will grow more stronger than we are at this moment. One day, we will be the best in the world.