Hanging out

After reaching the hotel, they asked the receptionist about the reservations made by Diantha for Ash and the others. They made it to their rooms and decided to take rest for some time. Ash and Goh were in same room and the girls were staying in a room together. They slept for three hours and met in the cafeteria below to have some evening snacks, they were now fully charged to enjoy their vacation.

Serena: You energized from the sleep??

Ash: Yeah, we surely needed rest and now can enjoy the festival.

May: I got to know that festival is starting tomorrow and it will run for three days.

Goh: Yeah, the champions will be present there too.

Chloe: Plus we can get to see so many things and enjoy our trip here.

Goh: Yes and being away from school without any work, it just make the trip more fun.

Ash: Yes, but before that lets eat something so that we can go in the city soon.

They then, went and ordered some food and snacks to eat. Ash was very hungry and ordered some extra snacks which he shared with Pikachu too. May was close to Ash too and ate almost as much a Ash ate. After eating the snacks, they went outside and saw that many people were roaming and looking at the preparations of festival going on. They saw children running and playing with each other or their pokemons. They saw many pokemon helping in the preparation too. They then saw a park and decided to go there. They sat on a bunch and saw an ice cream truck.

Ash: Anyone want to have some ice cream??

May: Yeah, I would like that.

Dawn: You two can eat nonstop considering that we ate snacks sometime back only.

Ash(pouting): It not like that.

May: Yeah, I agree with Ash.

Chloe: You look so cute with that pout, Ash.

Ash(blushing): What did you said??

Chloe(embarrassed): Uhh nothing…

They told their flavors and the boys were going to bring them back ice-cream. When they reached the ice-cream truck, they saw one more person standing there.

???: which flavor I eat now?

Ice-cream seller: Mam, its not that hard to chose, you ccan chose any flavor now.

???: It not that easy, how would you understand the difficulty in choosing the flavor.

Ash recognized the voice and knew that this could be only one person he know, who faces difficulty in choosing ice-cream flavor, which is none other than the reigning champion of Sinnoh, Cynthia . He walked ahead and told the cream flavors.

Ash: I want two Butterscotch with choco chips and one vanilla with chocolate on top of it.

Ice-cream seller: Sure sir!!

Cynthia: Uhh hey, Ash!!

Cynthia was surprised to see Ash standing with her at ice-cream truck. She knew that she will meet Ash soon as Diantha told that except Lance and Steven; all the champions will be coming at the premiere. She was very happy when she realized that she will be meeting Ash soon. She hugged Ash who returned the hug by wrapping his arms around her.

Cynthia: How are you doing??

Ash: Good, just having a vacation from Professor Cerise’s work. How about you??