Aftermath + Backstory Part 1

Y/N Pov

I opened my eyes to see the usual blurry ceiling. It had been about a day and a half since the fight, and since then I haven't been able to move much. The constant switching of breathing and blinking put a lot of stress on my eyes and lungs, much more than I thought. Shinobu suggested not moving for awhile, about 3-6 days. But due to minimal exposure to the sun I've been healing faster than usual. The only issue now was my limited vision. Its been getting better every few hours, but I can barely tell Inosuke from Tanjiro, or Aoi from Kanao. I tried focusing on the room around me, but I had the same result every time. Just barely being able to make out the frame of the beds from the wall. I began experimenting with my blood demon art, trying to see what I can and can't do with it. Slowly lifting my arm, I draw a tiny bit of blood from my fingertips and try forming and hardening it into different things, or I tried to, before Shinobu opened the door, holding what looked like a syringe filled with a strange liquid. She looked at me, growing angrier every second.

"What did I say about moving around?" Shinobu asks in a rather irritated tone.

"Sorry...I got bored staring at the walls." I replied, allowing the blood to flow back into my fingers as I let my arm down.

"Well, I guess it won't matter since you'll be able to train with the others in a few hours." Shinobu said as she walked closer with the syringe.

"What do yo- OW!" I complained as shinobu quickly put the syringe into my neck, then pulling it out a few seconds later. Then I feel myself growing tired as Shinobu closes the window.

"Wha..did yuh do...?" I barely manage to form a sentence, sluring my words as my body relaxes itself.

"I've just injected you with a sedative and a few other strong drugs, so you can heal faster. If you wake up, put your focus on speeding up your healing INSTEAD of playing with your blood." Shinobu says, sounding a little annoyed. That was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

Several hours later

I wake up only to see it was dark outside, not quite midnight, but several hours past noon. I then noticed my eyesight was significantly better than before, and I could almost clearly see the individual lines on the door. I slowly got out of the bed, noticing the others weren't in bed, meaning they were probably either eating, or talking in the common room.

Given I hadn't walked in about 2 days, it almost felt like my legs didn't belong to me, as I fell back onto the back, feeling a sharp pain in my lungs. Quickly thinking of a solution, I use my nails to make a small cut on my hand, and draw the blood out of my hand to make a small cane. It was thin and weak, but its only until I can walk properly again. Once again standing up from the bed, using the cane as support, I begin slowly walking to the door, sliding it open and immediately smelling soup. Despite being a demon, it made me a little hungry. I slowly began walking towards the smell, as I started hearing voices. I start walking a bit faster as I listen in on their "conversation".

"Hey! If you're not gonna eat your share let me have it!" A voice that sounded like Inosuke said.

"No! I'm giving my share to Nezuko-Chan!" Another voice I immediately recognized as Zenitsu's said.

"If you're not gonna eat the rest just give it to me!" Insuke said once more as I quietly opened the door.

"Guys calm down! Inosuke, you've already had three bowls. And Zenitsu, Nezuko can't eat the soup because of her muzzle." Tajiro interjected, no one noticing my presence besides Shinobu, Aoi, Kanao, and the three girls who were sitting with them.

"I don't care how many I've had! I want more!" Inosuke protests. While Inosuke and Zenitsu were still arguing about who gets the bowl of soup, I noticed shinobu growing visibly angry, both at me being out of bed, and these two bickering, so I took matters into my own hands. I quietly walked over and lightly grab the bowl out of Zenitsu's hands.