Dreams Of The Dead.

"No...You're dead, I watched you both die!"

"Miki, what are you talking about? is everything alright??"

"You're dead...you're not real. not real. You can't be real!"

"Y/N! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!"

Was it all just a bad dream? I know I saw them die...During the exam...but...we celebrated after...how could they have died? was my mind playing tricks on me? just a silly nightmare?

Y/N: "Is this...really real?"

Sabito: "Yes! It was only a bad dream. You're okay."

Y/N: "But I remember it so clearly...You two....died. and..I helped Giyuu escape...but them I last an arm...and I think a leg too....before falling unconscious...and waking up as a demon. then I met....who did I meet again? It was there just a second ago!"

Makomo: "Miki, you seem really shaken up. maybe you should stop sleeping on our way back from missions. You always wake up, stressed out over some dream or nightmare..."

Y/N: "This...happened before?...."

Sabito: "Yes. I keep telling you to stop, clearly the dreams and nightmares aren't good for you. And, frankly, I'm getting tired of having to carry you back all the time."

Y/N: "Right...yeah. just a nightmare. nothing special. It's not real. Like that one with Sabito in a clown costume. Just...stupid nightmares."

Sabito: "Good. Now, if you're feeling better, we should keep going."

Y/N: "Keep going? I thought we already completed our mission?"

Makomo: "We did. We're going back home. To Urokodaki, and your parents."

Y/N: "M-my parents? But...don't they hate me?"

Makomo: "No! why would your parents hate you?!"

Y/N: "I....I don't know. I don't why I thought that. Probably another nightmare."

Sabito: "You're a weird kid."

Y/N: "HEY! I'm not a kid! You're barely 18! and, even though I'm the youngest, I'm still taller!"

Sabito: "How tall you are doesn't matter. You're still only 16."

Y/N: ".....stillstrongerthanyouthough."

Sabito: "What was that?"

Y/N: "Nothin..."

Makomo only giggled at their banter as they neared the house of Y/N's parents. As Y/N opened the door, he saw his mother in the kitchen, making what smelled like soup, and his father cleaning while talking with.....

Y/N: "GIYUU!"

Y/N quickly ran over and gave Giyuu a hug.

Y/N: "Why didn't you send a crow to tell us you'd finished your mission?"

Giyuu: "I wanted to surprise you. As the oldest-"

Y/N and Sabito: "You're not though."

Giyuu: "I wanted to make sure you guys got home safe! Now, did any of you get hurt?? Did you pack enough food? are you hungry? let me take your temperature to make sure you aren't sick-"