Memories and New Friends.

Y/N opened his eyes, but couldn't see. He could only hear faint voices in the distance. familiar voices. He'd heard them before, but couldn't quite place it.

"I still can't figure out the secret behind his extraordinary growth. It's not normal."

"I have one idea. However, I feel as though you won't like it."

"....What is it."

"It's the abnormal amount of blood you kept giving him. It never showed any progress, so you kept increasing the amount. Which leads to my idea...his own cells could be fighting, and conquering, yours. This could be the source of his sudden increase in strength."

"......"

"....When was the last time you tried to see his memories?"

"........"

"Was it, perhaps, his fight with Akaza? That was the point where he started acting more like a demon. When he started-"

"Quiet."

The sound of what appeared to be glass shattering filled Y/N's mind, only for some reason, he wasn't as afraid as he normally would be. In fact, it was like it didn't really bother him at all.

(First he conquers the sun, then his strength starts increasing so fast that he's already as strong as an Upper Rank Demon...He needs to be dealt with, but if I do that I could lose my one chance...)

The voice fades before being followed by smashing and enraged shout, before it all stopped completely. Not a single sound or voice could be heard for what felt like hours, until he finally woke up.
________________________________

Y/N slowly opened his eyes before sitting up with an audible groan.

Y/N: "UGH. My head...No. Not just my head. Everything. What the fuck did I do last night...? All I can remember is...voices...but who's?"

"Oh. You're finally awake..."

Y/N: "Wha-where am I? Who are you again?"

Hina: ".....You...already forgot?"

Y/N: "Yes? Would I be asking of I hadn't?"

Hina was actually stunned that even though he'd made fun of his name before, Y/N completely forgot who he was.

Hina: "Hina Hoshiko? We met a little bit before you passed out? I forged Kyojuro Rengoku's Nichirin Swords?"

It takes a bit longer than it should have, but the events of the previous night begin to come back to him.

Y/N: "Oh! The guy who has a gir-"

Hina: "Girl's name, yes. You seemed very happy to have those as your potential last words."

Y/N: "Hm...So where am I? I passed out in the middle of the road last night."

Hina: "My home- wait, last night? How long do you think you were out?"

Y/N: "Maybe like...a little over six hours?"

Hina: "Oh....um...I really hope you didn't have important anything to do..."

Y/N: "....How long was I asleep."

Hina: ".......Five days-"

Y/N: "I'm sorry, what??"

Hina: "I tried to wake you! You just wouldn't budge!"

Y/N flops back in the bed with a sigh, wondering why or how he had been knocked out for so long. While he was busy being in a mood over the whole thing, the sound of footsteps and sliding doors catch his attention.