Ape Shit/"The Talk".

The night before

???2: "Master, why is it you've called us?"

Muzan: "The Upper Moons are busy, so I hope you two will get the job done."

???: "What is it you require us to do, Master?"

Muzan: "Bring me the Traitor. Akaza has informed me that he appears to have gained an immunity to the sun. I want you to bring him to me, alive."

???: "As you wish Master."

As the two figures went to leave, Muzan spoke up.

Muzan: "Do you fear me, children?"

???2: "....your power is quite scary Master..."

Muzan: "Bring me this boy, and I'll give you a large sum of my blood. You will never need to fear anyone every again. But do not. Fail me."

Both???: "Y-yes Master!"

_______________________________________

That Night

It had been a little over an hour since Y/N and Shinobu's roof conversation. Y/N was playing with his blood, finding different ways to morph or control it. Even track a small portion of it from across the room. He'd started to get bored, before thinking back to Shinobu on the roof.

Y/N: (I never heard her leave......)

Y/N began pondering the multiple reasons he wouldn't hear her leave.

Y/N: (1, she's just really light, 2, she's still staring at the stars, 3....)

Y/N: "She's asleep."

With a quiet groan, Y/N stands up and slowly walks outside, hopping up on the roof to see Shinobu sleeping with his haori wrapped around her like a blanket.

Y/N: "Really? And you say I'm tge stupid one."

Y/N gently picks up the small insect lady, before turning around and walking closer to the edge of the roof, before he gets a feeling of dread, similar to what he felt a while ago with the large demon from before. He takes a few steps back from the edge of the roof, eyeing the treeline in front of him. As Y/N calms down slightly, he sees a blue twinkle in the trees, before almost dodging an ice shard that sinks into his shoulder, freezing it slightly. As three more shards fly out of the forest, Y/N turns around, covering Shinobu's body as the three shards stab into his back, and jumps off the roof. Backing up into the mansion, he places Shinobu down in the bed next to Tanjiro, before hearing light footsteps behind him.

Zenitsu was standing there with his sword....asleep.

Y/N: "I'm...still not sure how he does that, but I'm not gonna question it."

Y/N quickly grabs his sword as he hears voices outside.

???2: "How did he know I was there? I should've had him!"

???: "Maybe work on your fucking aim, and you won't miss next time. Why are you always fucking it up!?"

???2: "Hey! Atleast I didn't get worked by a Water Hashira 2 weeks ago!"

Y/N: (Water Hashira? Giyu? That's not good. If he's still alive, that either means he was quick enough to get away, or strong enough to hold him off.)

???: "He used this weird form I'd never seen before! It was like a barrier! Everytime I tried to hit him, my arm would get cut up into pieces!"

Y/N grabbed Zenitsu's arm and led him out the back ot the mansion, quickly circling around and peeking past a corner to see two demons, one was a girl with light blue hair, the other a boy with bright orange.