Destruction Of Peace.

The day so far hadn't really been too eventful. There were a few hellos, some lighthearted jokes, Y/N even got to meet Kotetsu, whom he'd only described as a 'Cocky Little Shit'.

After some light training, and Y/N asking Tanjiro about his Hinokami Kagura and refusing to elaborate on why, the two went their separate ways.

That was about three hours ago. Since then, Y/N has done nothing but sit around in his room and play with his blood, making little figurines and sculptures with it.

He had one of Giyu, Shinobu, Sabito, Makomo, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya, Mitsuri, Tengen, and was currently working on Sanemi.

Pausing for a second, he looked up at the moon. It felt...weird. HE felt weird. Something was wrong. But he couldn't put his finger on it. He just had this guy feeling that something just wasn't right, and he knew that he shouldn't ignore this feeling.

Y/N: (Concentrate. Find out what's making you feel this way. Focus on it.)

Y/N takes a long, deep breath, holds it for a little while, then exhales. Focusing on every tiny thing around him. Out of nowhere, it felt like something grabbed his heart.

Y/N hold his chest as he starts struggling to breathe. He couldn't think, but he was almost...angry? Or was he scared? Sad? Joyful? He didn't know. It was like multiple emotions started going haywire at the same time.

Y/N: "What...h-...this...I remember this. This feeling...no...Hantengu!"

Y/N, after taking a second to sort himself out, rushed through the door and out the window, hurrying to alert Tanjiro.
________________________________

Tanjiro: "Hmm...hm? Is someone here...?"

Muichiro: "Seems like it."

Tanjiro, Muichiro, and Nezuko, who were previously having a conversation, all stopped to look at the door.

The door slowly slides open, and an old, wrinkly demon with horns and a...lump on his head? Walks through it, shaking and crying.

The second he does so, it was like the pressure in the room multiplied. It gave off a certain aura, one that told Tanjiro that this was a serious threat.

Tanjiro: (Wha..what's that? What's a demon doing here? I didn't even notice him until I saw him! This demon...it's an Upper Rank!)

Before Tanjiro could even process what happened, Muichiro had already unsheathed his sword.

Muichiro: (Mist Breathing...Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash.)

Muichiro, having noticed it was a threat way before Tanjiro, dashed forward in a cloud of mist and slashed at it...only to see it on the ceiling, with only a small cut on his hand.

Muichiro: (So quick. I couldn't take him out...)

???: "Please, stop! Please stop tormenting me! It hurts!"

Tanjiro: (Don't lose your nerve! This is a demon who's murdered tons of people! Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to dodge a Hashira's attack!)

Tanjiro quickly unsheathed his sword, looking straight up at the demon on the ceiling as he takes a breath.

Tanjiro: (Hinokami Kagura: Sunflower Thrust!)

Nezuko transforms as the demon hits the floor and Tanjiro's still airborne, getting ready to follow up her brother's attack.

Tanjiro: (Did I get him? No...but why isn't he fighting back? Is he not an Upper Moon??)

Nezuko, seeing the opportunity, dahes forward and kicks the demon into a wall.