A start to our story.

Third Person POV

The air is damp, the clouds cover the sky. It was foggy out. It was dull, and the pups were inside, figuring out what to do on the dampest day of the year. 

"You guys wanna watch something?" Zuma says looking at the pups all laying down. "No." They all respond. "You guys wanna eat something?" Rubble asks, "No." They all respond back. They all laid there, bored. 

Not knowing what to do. Since there was only limited options. They all looked up at the clock. 11:45.

They all groaned in frustration. Ryder was upstairs doing...whatever, and no rescues. Skye looked around the room, it was dull, it was a bad vibe. Being the optimistic pup she was, she had to do something. She got up and left to the storage closet. 

"Where are you going." Chase asked, watching the Cockapoo leave. "I'll be back." Skye said, riding down the elevator. Chase looked back at the pups, 'What is she doing.' He asked himself. 

5 Minutes pass. 

The pups were still in their spots, and didn't move an Inch. 

Ding!..

They turned to the elevator and saw Skye holding a backpack on her back. "What do you have?" Chase asks, looking at the Cockapoo walk past them all to the TV. "Microphones." She responded. She puts down the bookbag and opened it to a sorts of Microphones different colors for each. She pulled out a pink Microphone and turned on the Karaoke on the TV.

"Come on pups." She smiled looking at them. She felt excitement fill the room. "You always know how to lift someone's Spirit up, don't you?" Zuma said, walking over to the bookbag and taking out a Orange MicroPhone.

"It's a gift of mine!" Skye exclaimed. "Now, let's sing!" She said looking at the rest with the smile. They all howled in excitement. 

Skye laid back down, she watches as the other pups cramble to get their own mics. "Today is going to be great." Skye said to herself, she looks at the pups all starting up the Karaoke. Her eyes slowly close and she starts to drift asleep.

| First Song Incoming | 

You watch as two young Cockapoos play in a forest with each other, and two other dogs follow them with a smile. They were all heading to the river. 

"Come on Sissy!" One of the Cockapoo calls out, she over takes the older Cockapoo and makes it to the River first. "Aw man! You're only faster since your younger.!" The other complains as she comes up behind the younger one. "You wouldn't of beat me other way Skye!" The younger Cockapoo boast, "Not fair, Amber!" Younger Skye exclaims. 

"Now, Now girls. It's alright." Their father said, walking up to them both with their mother. The two young Cockapoos start to run around and play with each other. Skye then trips on a weird object, Amber stops and watches her older sister pick up the weird rock.

"What's that?" Amber says, walking up closer to it and sniffing it. Skye then thinks of a bright idea. "Let's go ask Mommy and Daddy!" Skye says, holding the rock in her mouth, they both dash to their parents.  

"Hey girls." Their mother greets. "Hey Mommy, what's this?" Skye drops the weird rock on the floor and show it to their parents. Their father then picks it up and analyzing. "Looks like you girls found titanium." Their father smiled, putting it down. 

"What's that?" Amber asks, tilting her head. "It's a strong mineral." Their mother explains. "Then I'm Titanium then." Skye says pointing to herself. "Nuh-uh! I am!" Amber says putting down Skye paw.