Done for - Part One -

Everest ended the call and rushed out their cabin, she rushed to her plow and jumped in. It started and she was off. She drove down the mountain, excited. 

Beep!

She looked down at her pup tag and answered, it was Marshall, again. "Miss me already?" She asked. Marshall rolled his eyes playfully. "No, I just need to inform you on something." He whispered.

Everest tilted her head. Marshall walked out from a room out into the hallway. "Look, I need help distracting Skye for something." He whispered. Everest kept her head tilted. "Call Chase and find out what." He said, hanging up.

"Weird." She said, calling the Shepherd. He picked up and sighed of relief. "Hey Everest!" He imfored the others it wasn't the Cockapoo.

"Marshall called me and told me to help distract Skye, I'm heading over and he told me to call you to find out why." She said, looking ahead. 

Chase bit his lip and looked at the pups. They all nodded and he looked back down. "I won't tell Skye, obviously," She joked. 

"You might wanna stop Driving for this." He said, Everest looked at him confused and rolled her eyes. She stopped the plow and looked down at him. "The pups andRyder are helping me with...erm." He said, clearing his throat. "Lyve Prublaus." 

Everest looked down at him, confused. "With what now?" She asked. She then saw a Greyhound appear. "Chase, don't freak out, but there is a dog behind you." Chase looked at Liberty then looked back at her.

"Don't worry, she's a new member to the Paw Patrol." He said, Liberty smiled. "Liberty, nice to meet cha'!" She greeted. Everest smiled. "I'm Everest." She greeted back.

"Now, what were you saying?" She asked, turning her attentions back to the Shepherd. He coughed, and looked around. Liberty rolled her eyes. "He said he has love problems and he needs help with his plan." 

Everest started to smile. "Is it Skye?" She asked. Chase looked down at her, in a pure blush. "I-Is it obvious?" He asked. Everest nodded and Chase sighed. 

"What's the plan?" She asked, starting her plow again.

Marshall opened up the door to Skye talking with Katie. Marshall closed the door and sighed. He walked to the exit doors and walked out. 

Marshall patiently waited for the Husky, he looked around and saw Ryder and Rocky running across the bridge holding the flowers and un-baked spaghetti.

Marshall looked back to the entrance door, looking thru the glass. No-one

He looked back ahead, he saw a husky, driving a plow into town. He sighed deeply, and watched as she drove thru the town, coming to the clinic. She parked in front, on the sidewalk. She jumped down and walked to him. 

"Where is she?" She asked, Marshall pointed inside. "Alright, call me when you're done." She said, walking inside. Marshall sighed in relief and walked away from the clinic, he slowly started to run, running across the bridge. 

He rushed up the incline of the hill, running inside. 

He looked around and it was the same, he started to hear voices from the kitchen. He looked around to it, Ryder cooking the spaghetti.

"Ryder!" 

He jumped and almost dropped the spoon he was holding. "Marshall. You scared me." Ryder said, looking at him. "Sorry, where is everything?" He asked, looking around. "Outside." He pointed to the back doors open.

He nodded and walked out the back doors. Everything looked beautiful, like it just came out from a movie. A Table set up with a red cloth over it, a candle near a plate, flowers around, the around. 

He looked to the pups, talking to the Shepherd. Marshall walked over to him, impressed. "What is all this? This is amazing!" Marshall said, pointing around.

"Well, She said she loved "Lady and the Tramp" So.." He said, looking around as well. "He's making the same scene where they ki-"

Chase slapped his paw over Liberty mouth, keeping his smile at the Dally. "She said she liked the movie." He finished. Liberty shoved his paw off her mouth and scoffed.

"Alright, when can Everest bring her back?" Marshall asked. "At night," Chase said, looking up to the sky, slowly being painted into a reddish tint. 

"Let's hope she doesn't get suspicious."  

"Everest." Skye called out, she looked at her and smiled. "What's up?" She asked. "It's the others, more specifically, Marshall." Skye jumped up onto a chair. Everest's ears perked up as she looked at her.

"W-What about him?" She asked, jumping up onto a chair next to her. "He was just acting. Strange." Skye said, looking at the exit door. 

"Where is he anyway." She said, jumping down. She walked to the exit doors, Everest following close behind. They walked out and Skye looked around. "Marshall!" She shouted.

"Hey, Skye! Why not we head back inside and ask if Katie can...talk." Everest said, trying to pull her into the clinic. Skye pulled her paw back. "Come on, we need to look for him." Skye said, walking away. 

Everest groaned and followed her. "Marshall!" She shouted. Everest stopped her, and looked at the sun, it was setting, letting the sky turn into it a reddish tint, the clouds had disappeared from dotting the sky. 

Everest looked back at the curious Cockapoo. "Why not we go walk around the town?" Everest suggested. Skye pulled her paw back. "I already did that, call Marshall." Skye said, looking back at the husky. 

She put up her paw to her tag, starting to get hesitant. Skye instead, called Marshall on her tag. 

The pups were all still, preparing for the night. Marshall's pup tag started to ring. He picked it up, it was Skye.

"Skye!" He said, alerting the pups. "Marshall, where in the world are you?" She asked, looking at the Dally. He whipped his head left and right, the pups were all gesturing him to say something.

"In California." They all face-pawed themselves. "Marshall, stop messing." Skye said, looking down to her collar. 

"I'm..." He gupled. "The forest." He said.

"That's it, we're all done for." Rocky whispered as he buried his face in his paws, making his words muffle.