Pick up the call

The pups and Ryder were all eating their breakfast as it was dead silent in the base. In-between minutes, some looked to each other, waiting for the silence to stop.

Beep Beep!

They all stopped, looking to each other as they looked to the boy. He was the one getting the phone call. He took out his phone, looking at it weirdly. It wasn't his ring tone, but it was a beeping sound.

He hung up, sighing as he looked up to the ceiling. They all looked back to their bowls, continuing to eat their food.

-------

Skye groaned as the boy didn't pick up her call. She looked back to the door, desperate as she looked back down to her collar.

She grunted as she hit the bottom of her cage lightly. Looking back to the eagle. Still, circling around the room. She put her back to the wall of the cage, her chest puffing in and out as she kept her eyes locked onto the beautiful coat over it.

She groaned as she rubbed her face, looking up to the ceiling thru the open bars of the metal cage.

"Who. Would pick up my call." She asked, looking upwards as she closed her eyes. Her eyes started to sparkle as a vivid image of the Shepherd. A smile twicthed on her face.

The Metal door swung open as she quickly sat down, keeping her paws down. She watched as Willam walked in with a bowl of water. He slowly opened up the cage, putting it aside the Cockapoo. He swifly closed it, locking it back up.

He walked away from her, to the door, without saying a word. Skye looked to it, pushing it aside as she looked back to the door, closed as a blind was folded over the window.

She smiled as she then lifted up her paw.

The pups and Ryder were all sitting in the living room, entertaining themselves quietly as it was still dead silent. If a pin had dropped upstairs, it would be heard thru ought the whole living room, partly the kitchen as well.

Chase kept his head down as his eyes were closed. Even though it was silent, he had focused to block out any noise. 

Memories of the Cockapoo, kept replaying in his head. He slowly opened up his eyes, sighing softly as he looked up. He looked around to the pups, all scattered as they laid around the living room. Quietly, as they were as well thinking.

He hesitated as he wanted to speak, trying to lighten the mood. Only stopping as he looked down. 

'It feels wrong.' He thought as his eyes slowly began to close.

Beep Beep!

His eyes slowly open up. He looks down to his collar, feeling the stares of the others on him. He looks to it weirdly he hesitantly picks up.

The Camera then flashes, turning to the Cockapoo. She kept her eyes above as she looked worried. His eyes sparkled as a smile painted on his face.

"Skye?!" He said, shooting up as excitement filled him. 

"Shhh." She shushed him, breifly looking back to him. The pups and Ryder all rush to him, looking to the camera.

"Skye! Thank dog your alright." Liberty said, sighing in relif. Skye giggled softly as she looked back to them all. Fitting in the camera.

She cleared her throat as her smile grew.

"You guys need to get me out of here." She said, as her smile dropped.

"Why, what's wrong?" Ryder asked. 

"Well, first off there's a Eagle in here," She started.

"A Eagle?!" 

"Shh." She hushed. "Yes, an Eagle." She whispered. "And Two, I want and need to leave." She said, her smile growing back. "Hard enough to not see you guys for a whole day." She said. 

"Do you have any Idea where you could be?" Rocky asked. 

They heard as the door opening up. She whipped her head to the open metal doors as the two walked thru.

"OUI!" Oliver shouted. She quickly looks back to them, then hanging up. The two quickly walk over to her, opening up the cage. They yank her out, as she yipped in pain.

Willan quickly pulled of her pup tag, hurting her as he did. She whined as she held her neck, a mark running across it.

The both walked to the exit of the room, turning off the lights. They swung open the door, walking thru as it slowly closed behind them, leaving the Eagle inside.

The pups and Ryder all looked to each other, confused as they had no Idea what to do.

"Got a plan?" Zuma asked, looking to the others. Rocky looked to the boy, a smile growing on his face.

"I know exactly how to reach her."