Just Rocks

"Ryder needs us!" They all hurry into the Elevator. Something off happened. Marshall didn't.Crash?

"Something's Wrong," Chase concluded. They rode up the elevator to the lookout and saw Ryder standing there waiting for them to arrive. 

They all Jump into Position, "Paw Patrol, Ready for Action Ryder Sir!" But..They were in Police Uniforms, as well as Ryder. "Thanks for coming pups. This Mission is..like no other." Ryder put on a short clip of two men terrorizing the town. 

"This mission, this will be the toughest..- Ryder keeps talking about the plan but it all becomes muffled to Skye, all the horrible Memories playback, over.. and over..and over again. 

So this mission, I can't choose you pups, I need Volunteers. I don't want you to put your life in danger." Ryder says, turning off the TV. 

"Ryder, we do NOT know if they have weapons, and if they do they could KILL us. " Rocky points out. Ryder nods gently and looks around the room. Skye picks up her head, she wants to stop this. She wants to stop before anybody could get killed. She doesn't want people's loved ones to die as hers did. 

"I'll do it." Skye and Chase said, standing proud. Chase looks at Skye, she was confident. She was willing to do it. She needed to do it. She was brave. 

She looked back at Chase and smiled.

"I'll go." Marshall stepped up.

"Me as well," Zuma said after him. 

"Let's do this.!" Rubble says, entusaticlly. 

They all looked at Rocky, who looked back at them. "Fine," Rocky said, plastering on a small smile. Ryder smiled at his pups, brave. "Alright. We need a plan that we need to get them away from the citizens." Ryder said, pounding his fist into his palm. 

"We need a distraction," Ryder concluded. "I'm great at distracting people," Zuma said proudly. "Alright, after you distract them from the armed men, we need a rescue crew." Ryder smiled, "Rocky, Rubble, I need for you guys to get the citizens out. And when you do, get them back here." Ryder says pointing to the ground. 

"Marshall, when they arrive back at the lookout, I need for you to care for their injures if they have any," Ryder says pointing to the tree. The trio nods their head, Ryder looks at Chase and Skye with a smile. 

"I need for you one of you to be bait," Ryder says, guilty. "I'll do it," Skye says, confidently. "Alright, bring them to the forest where I and Chase will be waiting to capture them and bring them to the athourdys," Ryder says pointing outside, to the forest near the lookout. 

"You can count on me, Ryder!" Skye said, yipping in excitement. 

"Alright, Paw Patrol is on a Roll!"

The pups all howl in excitement as they watch their ride down his pole to his ATV. "We got this pups," Chase said, lifting everybody's Spirits.

 Everybody slid down the slide, all but Skye and Marshall. "Are you alright Skye?" Marshall asked, looking at her. She smiled back at him. "I'm doing great Marshall." She responded. "Be careful," Marshall says, watching her walk to the slide. "Will do Marshall." She slid down the slide, leaving Marshall. 

Before she could hop into her helicopter she activated her wings and avoided jumping in. The air was damp, the fog was thick. All she could think about was how many people could have gotten hurt already. 

 Her ears rang, hard. It hurt. She felt like crying, but she didn't. She was strong, she was fierce. She was titanium.

"Skye, why aren't you flying your helicopter?" Zuma asked, looking up to her. "I want to be stealthy," Skye responds. The pups nod their head and drive down the hill to Ryder, awaiting them. 

"Be as quiet as you can pups," Ryder suggests, pointing to the town. They all drive down the hill, over the bridge, and make it to the town. It was quiet, too quiet. 

They all parked away from the main part of the town: The Museum. "Alright, Zuma. Make your distraction." Zuma nodded and hopped out his Hovercraft. He walked around the museum, he spotted the two men, holding Mayor Goodway Hostage with ropes. 

"You will never get my town!" She shouted at the two men. "Just watch us." The first man said to her. 

"Where is that pesky Paw Patrol you were talking about?" The second one said, looking down at the mayor. "They will be here, and will beat you, and bring you to Jail!" She shouted at them both. 

They both start to chuckle. "Dogs, not even dogs. Puppies, and a 10-year-old boy?! HAH! I'd like to see them try." The first one scoffed. Zuma was watching this all go down in some bushes. He pressed his pup tag and contacted Ryder. 

"Ryder, it's just Mayor GoodWay being held hostage, thankfully, they have no weapons on them." Zuma said thru the tag. "Alright, commence distraction now. " Ryder said on the other side. Zuma nodded and hung up. 

Zuma looked around his surroundings, "Rocks, they're loud." Zuma said picking up two. He threw them onto the pavement, making a loud clicking sound.

"What was that?" The second one said, looking around. "Let's go check it out then." The first one said walking up to where it made the Noise, leaving Mayor Goodway alone. 

"Alright, Rocky Rubble your turn," Zuma said, keeping his eye on the two men. He turned his attention to Mayor Goodway, being untied and running away from the scene. Zuma sighed in relief. 

"Hey, It just rocks!" The second man said, walking back to their spot. "Hey! Where did the Lady go?!" The first one said, looking around.