All of a sudden

The next day

Chase's eyes slowly open up, he looks around. He was still there in his room. He groaned, he sat up slowly and looked around. The pups were already awake, he rubbed his eyes and jumped down. He walked out of the room, he remembered he couldn't go see her. 

He sighed and walked down the stairs to his bowl placed on the floor. "Good Morning, Chase!" Ryder greeted in a happy mood. "Good Morning Ryder." He greeted back, he gave a weak smile and let it fade away. 

"How was your sleep?" Ryder asked, walking around the living room. Chase looked up from his bowl. "It was fine," Chase replied. "That's good," Ryder said with a smile. "What do you want to do today?" Ryder asked. 

Chase looked around and noticed the pups weren't there. "Where are the pups?" Chase asked. "They went out to visit Skye's Parents. They will be coming today." Ryder said looking at him. "Oh, alright." Chase started to eat again.

After he was done, he walked over to Ryder and Sat next to him. "Why are you so..Happy all of a sudden?" Chase asked, looking at Ryder. Ryder looked down at him and smiled. "I told myself She'll wake up when she can," Ryder said looking back out the window.

With the Pups.

"Hello!" Marshall greeted looking at the family of Cockapoos. "Hello! We want to thank you for taking care of our daughter." Skye's father said, walking with them. "It was no problem," Rocky said sitting down with the others. 

"We are very sorry for not being there for her." Skye's mother said, apologizing. "We wanted to know what happened," Zuma said looking at them. Her mother and father both looked at each other. 

"I'll tell them," Amber said, looking at the pups. "We were. Shot." Amber said, looking up at the ceiling. "Shot?! By who?" Rubble asked. "The two men who took Skye." Her mother said, clutching her heart. 

"That's Horrible," Liberty said, crossing her arms. "We missed so much." Her mother said, in tears. 

"She's all grown up now." Her father said, comforting her. "I miss the Adventures we had together," Amber said looking at the pups. 

"We used to always go out in the forest and play together. Titanium was always so amazing and brave." Amber said, the pups looked at her confused. 

"Titanium?" Marshall said, confused. "That's the nickname she made for herself. One day we found it on the riverside. We went to our parents and our father explained it was a strong mineral." Amber said looking at her father. 

"Makes sense." Rocky smiled. "But she never told us about you guys," Zuma added. "I would be scared telling somebody that my family had gotten shot as well," Amber said, relating. 

"She kept that in for years," Rocky said, looking out the window. "She is strong," Rocky added, smiling at her family. "Come on, we don't want to keep Ryder waiting. Race Ya!" Amber said rushing out the door. "She is like her sister," Marshall said to her parents. 

"She always looked up to her." Her father added. 

Back with Chase and Ryder. 

Ryder and Chase kept looking out the window. "I bet she'll be ok, Chase." Ryder said, keeping his eyes locked outside. Chase didn't answer, he was lost. He wanted to see her. Ryder put Chase onto his lap and started to pet him. 

"You can let you're feelings out." Ryder comforted. "I promised myself I wouldn't cry. She wouldn't want me to be like this." Chase said, standing up and walking away. Ryder watched him walk away. 

"I'm sorry Chase." Ryder said to himself. 

Hanging by a Threadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें