A replay of Memories.

Chase gets up, and sits next to the pups. "Alright, that was fun!" Skye says out of breath. "It sure was." Liberty agrees. Rocky looks up at the clock and gets more and more excited. 

"It's almost sundown!" He says, smiling at the pups. " I Can't wait till we get there!" Skye says, in avery excited tone. 

"All we have to do is wait now." Marshall says looking around, Silence. The pups all looked at each other, they were bored. Skye looked at the pups. "Why not we all sleep, then I'll wake you guys up when its time to go?" Skye suggests. 

"I could go for a nap." Liberty said, stretching. "I need help getting the blankets please." Skye said walking half way to the closet. "I'll help." Chase said standing up. They both went to the closet and gotten blankets for each pups.

They both returned and gave each pup a blanket. Chase went over and turned off the lights, the sun was the only thing that was shining, lighting up almost the whole room. The pups slowly drift asleep, leaving Skye the only one awake. She walked over to the window and looked out to the City. She watched the Sun slowly start to sink, lower and lower. 

Everytime she watched the sunrise or sunset, it always had reminded her of Chase's Handsome Auburn eyes, the natural Beauty. Just one feature of him that leaves her giggly, and blushing. She watched the sun go down slowly. She started to smile watching it go down.

"Amber, you would love this one." Skye said to herself. She laughed softly and shortly. "You always said Sunsets are always so beautiful." Skye felt like she was about to shed tears. She always loved her younger sister. It was like a smaller version of her, but she didn't have Magenta eyes she had amethyst eyes. 

It sparkled in the Sunlight, and glistened so bright. It always lifted Skye up on a bad, or rough day. Skye was the only one with Magenta eyes. She always thought back on her sister, so young, but yet so brave. 

"I miss you, guys." Skye said, still, her eyes locked out to the sunset. She looked behind her to the clock on the wall, 6:45. She turned her attention back to the sunset. 

She took a deep breath and sighed. She started to daydream about the one and only: Chase again. She thought everything about him was perfect, no matter how many flaws he might have.

He put her paw on her forehead. "Why can't I stop thinking about you." She whispered to herself.

BANG!..

She heard gunshots, she looked around frantically, the pups were all still asleep. "I'm going Crazy." She muttered to herself. 

BANG!..

She covered her ears, it was lout, ringing in her ears. 

BANG!..

She let out small whimper, she opened her eyes, she could see her sister's dead body In front of her. It was an illusion, "Stop." She said shaking her head, her paws still on her ears. "You're not there." She watched the illusion slowly disappear. 

"Stupid brain." She said looking up to the ceiling. She looked back out the window, the sun's light slowly stopped shining, leaving her in darkness. She turned around to look at the clock. "8:34?" Skye said, in a question, to herself. "I really do day dream a lot." Skye says, impressed by herself.

She walked over to the kitchen, and comes out hold a metal bowl and silver spoon. She puts it in front of the sleeping pups, "Sorry." She mutters to herself. 

She picked up the silver spoon.

Ding!..

The pups all started to groan, and Skye cracked a small smile. "Five more minutes." Marshall said, turning the blanket on the other side. She picked up the silver spoon again.

Ding!..

The pups slowly sat up and looked at the Cockapoo. "So, she wakes you up like this everytime?" Liberty said with a yawn. "Yup." The pups all say in sync. "And it works every time." Skye added. "Come on, we want to go to the beach early to enjoy ourselves." Skye stated, walking back to the kitchen with the metal bowl and silver spoon.

"Oh Right!" Liberty jumps up and runs to the room, and followed by the others. Skye walked back out the kitchen, and saw the pups left to get ready. She smiled to herself.