Exploding.

"I don't know?!" The second one said, flicking the first one's head. "Ow! That hurt." The First one exclaimed. "Well, why not we search around the area to find her?!" The Second one suggests. They both start to walk around the town. 

"Alright, Ryder. My part is done, I'm heading back now." Zuma said, thru his pup tag. He walked back to the others. 

"What happened out their Zuma?" Ryder asks, kneeling to his pup. "The two men said that they are going to check around Adventure bay to find Mayor Goodway. " Zuma said, looking around there for the two men. 

"We have to act fast." Ryder looked up to Skye, who nodded back down at him. "Alright, Zuma. Can you head back to the lookout and help the others?" Ryder asks, looking behind him to the lookout. "Of course Ryder!" Zuma jumped into his hovercraft and rode back to the lookout. 

Skye flew down to the ground In front of Ryder. "Skye are you sure you want to do this?" Ryder asks, looking down at the Cockapoo. She nods gently, she glances behind him and sees Chase very worried expression on his face

"I'll do my best not to get hit," Skye said, smiling. Ryder scratched the back of her ear for a short period. "Alright." He said smiling at her. 

She turned on her jets and flew around the town, looking for the two men. She looked for a while but eventually found them. The masks shielding their faces were huge. "Ryder, I found them." Skye contacts him. "Alright, make sure to go thru the forest and just go straight until you see a red X," Ryder instructed. Skye nodded her head and hung up the call.

"I got this." She muttered to herself. All that she could think about was her and her sister playing in the forest together.

 She flew down near the two men and stopped In front of them both. "Hey, It's a little doggie!" The first one said, pointing to her. "We hate dogs." The second one was added. 

"She looks vaguely familiar." The First one said walking closer to her. They reach out to grab her but she swiftly moves away then she starts to growl

She started to run away, running away to the lookout. "Get HER!" The Second one exclaimed. They started to run after her, following her over the bridge. "Come on.." She whispered to herself. She was nearing the Forest. 

Trees were now inside, and you could barely see anything but trees and green and plant life. "Why can't we just catch a small dog?!" The Second one yelled at the first. "Maybe because you aren't trying hard enough?!" The first one yelled back.

She needed to find that Red X Marks the spot. "Come one." She muttered to herself. "Take her DOWN!" The second one yelled. 

She remembers the voices, the screams, the gunshots. It all hurt her ears, it rang, hard. The Pain, she wishes she was numb. She looked around, jumping over sharp sticks, and hardwood. She needed to act.

Crack!.

She let out a loud yip and fell to the ground. They both started to laugh, but something clicked. Their laugh.

It Made her FURIOUS.

"Now that we got the little Cockapoo. We can Finally finish her off." The first one walked up to her and put a knife to her throat. "Any last words?"  The Second on boasted. "I am Titanium." She muttered. She grabbed hold of the knife and threw it to the ground. 

The blade barely missed her paw. She ran up to the second one, then she jumped up and pushed him down to the cold ground of the forest. She started to run again, away from them. "YOU LITTLE.." The First one yelled at her, the chase was on.

They ran around trees, thru bushes, over logs. They still didn't give up. Skye was in a search for the Red X Marks spot. She was whipping her head left and right. 

"Ah-Hah!" She saw it, on a tree. She moved to the tree and ran past it. "We got you No-" The trap started and the net caught them. They were trapped. 

"Oh Yeah!" Ryder said coming out from behind the tree. Chase looked at the two masked men, but then looked back at Skye. He rushed over and hugged her. "Are you alright?!" He said, pulling away from the hug. 

"I'm fine Chase." She smiled. It didn't last long. She whipped her head to the two men, the masked men. She needed to be sure.

"Time to see who you guys are." She snatched off their masks. Her facial expression dropped. The faces. The faces of those who killed her parents and Sister. 

The two men started to laugh, but Ryder and Chase were confused. "I guess you are the dog." The first man said, smirking. Skye's anger boiled, she never felt furious before, nor Angry.

"Skye what does he mean," Chase said walking up behind her. "You.." Skye walked up to the men. She.

Exploded.

"YOU KILLED MY FATHER, MY MOTHER. MY SISTER, MY FAMILY, AND NOW YOU WANT TO KILL THEM TOO?!?! I GUESS THREE ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU. YOU BRING YOUR FACES OVER TO MY HOME, AND TRY TO KILL THE ONES I LOVE?!? WELL, GUESS WHAT. YOU. ARE. GOING. STRAIGHT. TO. PRISON. AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SPEAK UNTIL YOU ARE PLEADED GUILTY. AND I'LL BE THERE. To. Watch." She yelled, at the top of her lungs loud enough to feel the after-burn. Her throat stung, tears rushing down her face. 

It had both Ryder and Chase stunned. She slapped the two men in the face and ran back to the lookout.