Done For - Part Two -

"Marshall. Stop playing." Skye said, looking at the Husky. 'He's your crush.' Skye mouthed, covering the camera. 'Not mine.' Skye mouthed. Everest rolled her eyes. Skye uncovered the camera and looked back down. 

Chase walked into the camera, Skye smiled. "Where are you guys." She asked, looking around. "We're at the lookout," Chase replied. 

The pups all looked him like he was crazy. 'What are you doing?!' Zuma mouthed. Chase gestured him to stop and looked back at the camera. 

"What is going on?" Skye asked, trying to look at the backroom of the camera. "Nothing...Big." Marshall said, looking at her back. 

Skye narrowed her eyes to the two and rolled her eyes. "I'm coming now."

"Waitnononono-"

She hung up and looked at the husky. She started to panic. "W-We can't head back now! We still have brood daylight!" Everest said, pointing to the horizon. The Sun almost set, and the moon was as well visible. The sky slowly being painted dark purple, turning to black. 

"Oh Come ON Everest! I'm tired." She complained, looking around. "I've been out all day, and I'm tired." Skye said, sitting down. 

"The first thing I want to do is lay in my comfortable bed, under my warm covers." Skye said, a vivid image of the inside of her pup house. Everest deeply sighed and looked at the lookout. 

She looked back at the Cockapoo. "Skye, come on. I'm full of energy!" She said, running around her best friend. "But I don't wanna!" She said, complaining.

Everest grabbed her arm and pulled her. Skye groaned as she walked with the husky. 

The pups were all panicking as the rushed around the lookout, trying to get everything done. 

"I thought this plan was full proof!" Rocky said, looking at the shepherd. He whipped his head to the Mongrel.

"It is, if Everest distracts her long enough." Chase said, looking outside. The sky slowly turning to it's black paint in the sky. 

He bit his lower lip, anxious. 

"We need to take everything down."

They all looked back to the German Shepherd with a whip of their heads.

"What?!" Marshall shouted with a voice crack. Watching as he turned and hurried to the back exit of the lookout.

"We are barely done with the exterior- Chase's is right, everyone hurry up before she gets here." Ryder turned and looked back to them all.

Mer Minutes Later

"Skye No!"

Stopping and turning around in a whip. Looking back to Everest. Panting softly and looking back to her.

"I am Tired, I am frustrated, and I just want to lay in my pup house and hold my pillow like it's the end of the world." She admitted. Lifting up her paw and counting the facts.

"So," She slammed her paw down. "I am going to go to my pup house, lay down and pass out." She snarled. Lifting up her paw and pointing to her.

Then, she turned and walked over inside of the lookout.

Everest let out a groan and followed behind her. Hesitant and squinting her eyes.

She stepped inside and blinked them open. Looking around to the empty lookout. Pups all walking around the living room and the boy had his back leaned aganist the way near the kitchen.

Her mouth hung open and nothing came out. Trying to speak of her shock with frustration beginning to boil.

Then, she felt a whipped wind pass her from the Cockapoo and out the lookout.

"What."

They all looked over to the Husky.

"The Heck. IS THIS!" She exclaimed. Pointing around and storming inside of the lookout.

"We couldn't finish on time, for some dog's incompetence." Zuma replied back. Standing on the couch and his paws dangled from the back rest of the couch.

"You know he can't lie to her!" Rocky pointed back to the German Shepherd and narrowed his eyes to the Lab.

"Well he could of tried harder!" Liberty snarled back. 

"Enough guys," Chase growled. Catching their attention and looking back to him.

"Please, I-I don't' feel like talking." He admitted. Standing up and jumping off the Couch.

Walking over to the exit and out the lookout. 

He reached up to his collar and looked down to his collar. Soon, showing the necklace behind it.

"I'm such an idiot." He uttered under his breath to himself. Looking upwards and trotting out over to his pup house.