Sarcastic thoughts

A Day Later

Laying inside of his pup hosue. Chase kept his eyes closed shut and his paw twindeled with his necklace under his collar.

Regretful from the day before. A Guilt like feeling filled him intesnely and he didn't want to move from his spot an inch.

Still the same meldoy hummed in his ears with his paws clutching softly.

"Is Chase Alright?"

Skye tapped her paw on the ground quickly and her lip was in the clenchings of her teeth with a gentle force. 

A Overwhelming feeling filled inside of her. The same feeling of when they were riding in the Paw Patroller; Heading to surprise the German Shepherd.

"I think he's alright. Hopefully." 

Skye lifted up her head and looked over around the living room over to the rest of her pup friends. Scattered all about the living room and couching area.

Looking to one another with glances and concerned looks.

"Maybe we should just, leave him for a while." Marshall suggested and pushed himself up to stand up.

Jumping off the couch and beginning to quickly trot over to the exit.

"And Where are ayou going, Spotted dog?" Liberty playfully made fun and folded her arms. All watching as he made his way around to the exit.

"Going to go get him." Marshall replied back.

"Didn't you just tell him to "Leave him" For a While?"' Rocky addedd. 

Blinking his eyelids slowly and sarcasictally. Watching as The dally huffed and narrowed his eyes.

"I need to go cheer up my best freind. For you all, here, to leave him be I directed." Marshall clarrifed. Backing up and out of the lookout quickly.

"How is that gonna help?" Everest softly and playfully snarled.

Knock Knock!

Chase opened up his eyes and sat up quickly. Narrowing his eyes confused quickly.

"Get your tush up, your talking to Skye." 

Click! The door opened up and showed his best freind.

His tail wagged side to side quickly and smiled back to the Shepherd. Smiling back in a reply.

"No." His tail dropped and his dull expression showed one more in a snap.

"Oh come ON; You've been inside of your pup house for hours." Marshall groaned with annoyance.

"Marshall, I saw you at breakfast at 9 on the dot." 

"As I said hours." Marshall added and puffed his chest. Snarling softly with an included scoff.

Chase looked behind himself and as well as the dally. Watching as the clock ticked 9:35.

"I don't like my best freind suliking aorund and doing nothing." Chase slowly lifted up the necklace under his collar and looked back at Marshall.

Stopping and narrowing his eyes to his paw.

"What's that."

"Nothing." Chase turned to close the door.

Pulling forward by his collar and pulled from underneath his collar. His eyes widdend and looked back to Marshall.

Titling his head confused to the necklace.

"How long have you had this on?" Marshall asked slowly and lifted up his head head. 

"Not LONG!" Chase barked softly and pushed his paw away from the necklace. Shoving it under his collar and backing into his pup house.

"Do you sleep with that on?!" Marshall gasped.

"WHAT?!" Chase snapped and looked back to him. "No." He snarled and hit the ground. "Sometiems I forget."

"So MAYBE. You should go back inside of the lookout and not bother me? Hum?" Chase hummed and turned his freind around. 

Pushing him away from his pup house and forcing him over to the lookout.

"I'm still taking that as a Yes." Marshall folded his arms. 

"As I said. NO." Chase pushed him inside and stood at the entrance. Wiping his paws off and narrowing his eyes.

"Chase?"

He flinched and whipped his head over to the living room quickly.

Watching as the Cockapoo walked aorund slowly and her lip bit gently in a concern.

"Hey," He slowly spoke with his eyes darting all around the lookout quickly back and forth to different pups. "Skye." He finsihed his sentence.

"Are you alright?" She asked softly and hurried around to him. "You seem. Down."

"Me? No." He closed hie eyes brefily and held his arm on his freind's shoulder. 

Reading it off their faces, Chase's eye twicthed.

'You are horrible at acting cool.' Rocky thought subtly. 

'He gonna ruin it.' Everest held her paw over her face quickly and slowly.

'This ain't gonna end well.' Liberty and Zuma both thought. Narrowing their eyes to him.

'This is the worst awkard talking to your cursh I've ever seen.' Rubble glanced around and shook his head slightly.

'Why did I think this was a good Idea.' Marshall blinked his eyes slowly and looked to him. 

"You sure?" Skye stopped in front of him and looked up at him. Letting the lip go free from justice.

'Not in the slightest.' Chase thought.

"I am perfectly fine." Chase took his arm off and quickly began to back away quickly. Hurrying out of the lookout like bolt.

Then a jumble of thoughts flowed in quickly from the mixed breeds of dogs.

'I here by swear, he is no longer the dog I knew.' Marshall swore in his mind. 'Yet, now, he his a horrible smooth talker.'

'He Ruined it.' Everest burried her face deeper in her paws.

'And I still stand correct.' Rocky yawned and sat back on the couch unphazed.

'What did I say?!' Liberty nodded her head as in her mind she screamed her words. 'Ended like whenever you eat to much tacos.'

'He has no chance.' Zuma blinked his eyes once.

'It's worse than a musical whenever they try to sing their feelings to one another.' Rubble compared with his eyes narrowed. Then a shiver ran through his spine.

Ding!

They all looked to the Elevator. Watching as Ryder stepped out and looked around confused but yet, shaken.

'I always miss important stuff, don't I.' He thought.