Not In a Million years

Scene skip: Back at the Sky tower. The pups all went back to sleep, which was hard, all but Chase.

He kept his head to the wall of his compartment, tears were still falling down on his blanket. She  kept repeating in his head, over and over. Non-stop. 

"I don't even want to be here anymore." He muttered to himself. "I just want to go home." He muttered. "My heart feels like it go shot over and over, and still." Chase said to himself. He kept repeatedly softly his hit head against the wall of his Compartment. 

So many Memories kept repeating. 'You want to play pup pup boogie with me?' Her voice echoed thru his head. 

'Come on, Chase!' It echoed again. 

'Race you to the lookout!' and Again.

'It really is Beautiful.' Over.

'You really are fast.' and Over again. 

'Chase!.' He curled up in a ball on his bed. 

'Chase, come on!' He pulled out his bag, and opened it up.

'Chase.. Let go!' He pulled out the picture of her. 

He looked down at it, tears dropped down on it. He held it close to his heart. He curled up back in a ball, holding the picture close to his heart. 

'I'm fine, Chase. Don't worry.' He couldn't sleep. Tears still rushed down his face. He could feel her soft fur against his. 

He closed his eyes, and could still see her beautiful Magenta eyes glisten. "Why couldn't I tell you I loved you before." He said, guilty, to himself. 

He jumped down off his bed. He walked out the room, still clutching the picture to his heart. He walked to the window. He looked down at the dark city. 

|Song Incoming, this song played in the background. | 

Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, baby

He looked around and saw Memories of him playing and talking and just being with her, her voice kept echoing. 

Squeeze me oh-so-tight
Show me that you love me too

He looked down at the picture, then looked back up to the night sky. 

Meanwhile with Skye.

Put your lips next to mine, dear
Won't you kiss me once, baby?

She looked up as well at the night sky, she was in a cage, being carried by the two men in white. 

Just a kiss goodnight, maybe
You and I will fall in love (you and I will fall in love)

They entered a building, and her view of the moon was gone. She lowered her head and put them in her paws, she started to sob again.

Back with Chase.

People say that love's a game
A game you just can't win

He kept his eyes locked outside, tears were slowly falling down his face and onto the floor.

If there's a way
I'll find it someday

He slowly moved his head to look at the picture again. 

And then this fool will rush in
Put your head on my shoulder

He curled up, and laid down on the floor, clutching the picture close to him. More tears start to rush down his face. 

Whisper in my ear, baby

Words I want to hear 
Tell me, tell me that you love me too
(tell me that you love me too)
Put your head on my shoulder 
Whisper in my ear, baby Words I want to hear, baby

His eyelids started to slowly close. 

Put your head on my shoulder

He cried himself to sleep.

Time Skip: The Next morning.

Ryder was the first to wake up, his eyes were slightly red after last night. He slowly raised from bed, he got ready and left his room. 

He went to the pup's room, and saw them sleeping peacefully. He smiled looking at them, he knocked on the door gently waking up them. He looked at all the compartments, Skye's was empty as well as Chase's. 

He scratched his head confused, he turned around ready to call his pup. But he saw him curled up in front of the window. Ryder walked down the stairs to him. He kneeled down next to him, and slowly shook him awake.

"Chase." He said quietly. Chase slowly sat up, his eyes were bloodshot red, due to crying, badly. "Good Morning." He said dimly. He was still holding her picture. "Whatcha got there?" Ryder asked, poking the back of the frame.

'It doesn't really matter anymore.' Chase thought to himself. He turned it around and showed Ryder the picture of her. "Well, all miss her too, Chase." Ryder said putting his hand onto Chase's shoulder. "She did the right thing." Ryder said, looking at him.

"You aren't gonna try and replace her spot..Right.?" Chase said looking at Ryder. "Not in a million years." Ryder smiled. Chase let out a small sigh of relief. 

"Good." Chase said under his breath. "Where is Skye's family?" Chase asked looking at Ryder. "I found them a safe home for them to stay in." Ryder smiled.

Chase looked past the boy to the stairwell. The Dally, slowly walking down the steps, he had looked like he didn't get any sleep. He looked up and weakly smiled to the two.

"Good Morning." He said, as he jumped the last step. They both look to him, walking to his filled bowl. 

"Morning Marshall." Chase replied back, looking to out the window.