The Truth told

All the pups grabbed their bags, where they had placed them last, and exited the Patroller. They all walked into the Elevator and rode up to the main floor. 

They see a back side of Liberty, sitting there looking out the window. "Liberty!" The pups called out in sync. She whips her head behind her and her tail starts to wag. "Pups! Ryder, I didn't know you were coming!" Liberty says walking up to them. 

"We wanted to make it a surprise!" Zuma said, hugging her, all the pups went to their room and put away their stuff for the week. Chase was still up putting his stuff away, he watched the other pups leave the room, talking with each other. 

He looks at the bottom of his bag, the picture frame that held Skye's picture in it. He smiled looking at it. 

'Are you gonna go or are you going to keep daydreaming.' He looked up and his imaginary self was sitting on the ground floor. "You remember you're me right," Chase said, zipping up his bag and jumping down to his imaginary self. 'Yes I recall.' His imaginary self scratched the back of his head. 

"Alright, then don't tell me to stop." Chase said, looking at him. 'Gez, fine.' His imaginary self disappeared. Chase sighed and walked out the door, down the stairs, to the others. "What should we do first?" Skye said looking at Liberty. 

"Maybe we can play something to get to know you better?" Zuma said, looking at Liberty. "Sure!" Liberty said, looking at the other pups. "Alright..First question." Rocky said, scratching his head. "What do you do in your free time?" Rubble asks. 

"I just, sleep I guess." Liberty says looking around. "Alright. What's your favorite thing about the City?" Skye said looking at her. "I love Adventuring places, and this is the place to Adventure!" Liberty said looking out the window. "I has it name for a reason!" Marshall jokes, earning laughs from the pups. 

"What's your favorite thing to do?" Chase asks, Liberty looks up to the ceiling and thinks. "Probably, looking at the beautiful scenery the city has to offer. " Liberty says, pointing out the window. 

"Is there any place you would suggest us to go to?" Zuma ask, interested. "Probably the Beach. Especially when its at night. That's the one quiet place outside." Liberty sighs, day dreaming about it. "Maybe we can go sometime." Skye said smiling. 

"Maybe, if Ryder lets us." Chase said looking around. "Where is Ryder anyway?" Chase got up and started to walk around. "He's probably just unpacking." Marshall says, getting up as well. Chase walks up the stairs and to Ryder's Room. 

Knock..Knock.

He waits outside the door. The door opens show Ryder, he seemed off. "Ryder, What's wrong?' Chase asks looking up at him. Ryder lets him in and closes the door behind him. 

"It's Skye." Ryder said, sitting on his bed. "What about her?" Chase asks looking up to him. "I've never gotten the chance to ask her what she meant a week ago." Ryder says, rubbing his forehead. 

"Maybe you should ask her, I bet she'll tell you." Chase comforts. Ryder smiles down at the Shepherd. "Alright." Ryder gets up and opens the door, allowing Chase and himself to exit. Chase and Ryder walk down the stairs to the other pups. 

"Hey Ryder!" They all greet. "Liberty just told us about a cool spot on the beach, at night! Can we go?" Zuma asks looking at him. "Sure." Ryder says with a smile. The pups all howl in excitement. 

"Skye, can I talk to you really quick?" Ryder looks down at the Cockapoo, who was looking up at him with a smile. "Sure Ryder!" They both dismissed themselves from the others. Chase sits with the other pups, he went to his own little world, and muffled out the pups talking.

' I really hope she takes this lightly.' Chase thought to himself. 'Maybe Is should..No. Stop.' He thought. 'She got this, and you'll be there if she needs comforting.' He nodded to himself. 'I don't want to see her beautiful golden fur get damp with tears.' He thought deamily. 'And those Magenta Eyes, I couldn't bare seeing them with tears.' He closed his eyes and started to daydream about her. 

He starts to think back to the song he sang In front of Marshall. ' I make Catchy lyrics.' He boasted to himself. 'Maybe I should make it into a song.' He thought to himself. He looked up at the ceiling. 

The pups muffled voices started to get clearier, and clearier. "I can't wait to see the scenery you said would be nice." Zuma said looking at Liberty. "Trust me. It will be worth it." Liberty said, nudging Zuma gently on the shoulder. 

"I know it will." Zuma said looking out the window. The pups continue talking, Chase starts to look around the place. He looks up the stairs to their room, then right back at Ryder's. He was waiting for Skye to come back, he was anxious. Very, anxious. 

The door to Ryder's Room then opened and he saw the Cockapoo walk out, with not shedded tears, Skye continues to talk with Ryder while walking down the stairs. He lets out a small sigh of relief, "Alright, so what do you pups want to do to pass time?" Skye said looking at all of them.